Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 1st, 2013
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Small water bottles

Do you ever get the question from your SO as to where the small water bottle(s) in your car came from? and if so, what creative answer do you give to explain where it came from???
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

Simple solution: Make a habit of drinking up or tossing the bottle b4 getting home, also toss the little candies offered...
Junior Puppy

samgoody is infamous around these parts

I guess I'm lucky in that respect! I'm a field technician and it is pretty common for my customers to offer me waters among other stuff. My SO knows this so never questions where they came from but simply gathers them and recycles them, if she only knew!

But I agree with Da Feiji, if you're not lucky like me in that respect then drink up and immediately toss it...leave no evidence behind. All we need is for Fox news to do a special on this hobby and anounce how common it is for the providers to offer mini water bottles!
VIP User

bb smurf

I buy small Kirkland water bottles...so always in refrigerator and no questions asked!!
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold

LOL.........great idea!!!
Unread February 7th, 2013
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Generally, I never leave with a water bottle. I drink it there, (usually because I need it anyway,) and leave it behind. I did have a close call many many years ago. I like to leave as little trail of my visits as possible.
Unread February 7th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
Generally, I never leave with a water bottle. I drink it there, (usually because I need it anyway,) and leave it behind. I did have a close call many many years ago. I like to leave as little trail of my visits as possible.
My wife knows I go to many legit foot massage places around little Saigon so whenever she sees the water bottles there are never any questions. LOL She drinks them all the time when she sees them in my car!
Unread March 22nd, 2013
VIP User

codliver

Wells Fargo hands them out
Unread March 22nd, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

They're everywhere. Don't be paranoid.