Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread August 31st, 2012
VIP User

tsita
Default Getting Past Lisa

Dear Miss Manners, tell me this: when you're going to an mp to see one girl (say, Coco/Kathy at Unwind) and when you walk in the door, another girl you DON'T want to see (say, Lisa from Senina) grabs you, what do you do? Do you say, "Get away from me, you smelly skank, I'm here to see Coco!"? Do you say, "Sorry, I made an appointment with Coco, but I'll tap you later"? Do you say, "I'm sorry, you must have confused me with someone else. I've never seen you before" even though you've done her in every position in every orifice a dozen times? Give me some advice.
Unread August 31st, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

LIE! LOL Tell her you didn't know she was there today and you already made an appointment with the other girl and you will see her next time. Or my other favorite is tell them you asked for her but MMS said you were busy so I made the appointment with the other girl and you'll see her next time. These girls will often believe you over MMS because they want to think they are your favorite.
Unread September 1st, 2012
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

This is Mrs Unmanners...
You just tell her that you want to go with another girl.
It's fucking business and it's your money, not hers.
They are in it only for the money, why feel guilty about a business decision?
Do you think she gives a flying Fuck about you after you're done and out the door?
Unread September 2nd, 2012
VIP User

John Galt

Let's take it to the next step!
You walk into a new place--you've been reading those advertisements for "beautiful girls", etc.
Now they're not stupid---MMS takes your money first, you're in the room now undressed, and in walks Monster Mamasan"s Twin sister!!!
Ask for your money back (thereby degrading the lady)??
Is it unmannerly to ask to see your masseuse first???

Like SG says, it's your money and just business, but what's proper??
Unread September 7th, 2012
VIP User

Tigertime1

Well you can go along for the ride and be disappointed. I did this and I certainly was sorry. The tiger tail didn't want to wag. I blew early to be done and saw a little smirk on her face so I didn't tip her very much and she was not happy. Tuff shit

Or you can ask for who you want and at least 2 of you will be happy. YOU and the one you made an appointment with.

You can't fool mother nature and 75% of your session is in YOUR head. Get what you want and be happy. They will get over you that's for sure. Most likely as soon as you walk out the door.

Remember YOU CUM FIRST
Unread September 7th, 2012
VIP User

tsita

TT, you followed right in my footsteps, except I could not make little tsita exxxplode at all. I walked out as full of seed as I went in. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one.
Unread October 7th, 2012
VIP User

Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsita View Post
Dear Miss Manners, tell me this: when you're going to an mp to see one girl (say, Coco/Kathy at Unwind) and when you walk in the door, another girl you DON'T want to see (say, Lisa from Senina) grabs you, what do you do? Do you say, "Get away from me, you smelly skank, I'm here to see Coco!"? Do you say, "Sorry, I made an appointment with Coco, but I'll tap you later"? Do you say, "I'm sorry, you must have confused me with someone else. I've never seen you before" even though you've done her in every position in every orifice a dozen times? Give me some advice.

O my Lisa What the heck happen to her? Shes been going down hill for a long time. And Coco/Kathy Looks like she moved to the North Side. 1600 N. Ashland. She told me shes not there anymore eather, Shes going on Vacation. And that was that.
Unread December 14th, 2012
VIP User

mistermr
Default Good advice

This is so well said. You are the customer. You are the boss. Get what/who you want or leave. There is nothing worse than blowing a $ and leave unhappy. On that note.... DON'T OVER TIP. $40 for a handshake is PLENTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
This is Mrs Unmanners...
You just tell her that you want to go with another girl.
It's fucking business and it's your money, not hers.
They are in it only for the money, why feel guilty about a business decision?
Do you think she gives a flying Fuck about you after you're done and out the door?