Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread February 22nd, 2018
Junior Puppy

hobbyshack
Default Candy from New Total Health 411?

Anyone know where Candy from New Total Health in West Hollywood went?

Would love to see her again! She was sexy as hell.
Unread February 22nd, 2018
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Wow, when was the last time you saw her?

I last saw her about 15 years ago and she was close to 50 by then, but her body was still great. She must be in her 60s by now. She was a BBBJ and rimjob artist, which is how she kept her clients from going to the younger Korean talent available there.
Unread February 24th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
Wow, when was the last time you saw her?

I last saw her about 15 years ago and she was close to 50 by then, but her body was still great. She must be in her 60s by now. She was a BBBJ and rimjob artist, which is how she kept her clients from going to the younger Korean talent available there.
Wow, a flash from the past. It has been 15 years or a little more since I saw her I think just before she went to New Total Health when she worked for Jackie at Century Accupressure on Century Blvd. OMG the things she could do and all the positions she could do! Yes Yes Yes, a stellar provider. She used to get a big kick when I asked her if she would like some of my hard candy. She dropped to her knees to start faster than any provider I can remember. Do you recall when she did that standing above you and able to rim you bending from the waist down and nut licking with just a light holding of your wand as it engorged, then doing a full on deep throat which would almost always cause my wanker to lose his manners early, or if not she would give you choice or just go ACG squat, or RACG squat or get you to D.S. her until her moans filled the room as you creamed? Holy Moly. I am sure i saw that she retired from NTH some time ago. No doubt she had the knack and loved her job. Were half the providers out there half the women she was, we'd all be in paradise every MF day!!! So sadly, I think she is gone from the scene...
Unread May 14th, 2018
VIP User

SHP has a spectacular aura aboutSHP has a spectacular aura aboutSHP has a spectacular aura about

The greatest I ever saw. I tipped her an extra $500 for a creampie with photo. Best investment I ever made.