Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 15th, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Text Requests

Do you ever make “extras” requests from providers who know you fairly well by text, voice call, kik or WeChat? It’s definitely a no-no with new, “never seen before” providers but what about those you regularly see?
Unread December 15th, 2017
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Do you ever make “extras” requests from providers who know you fairly well by text, voice call, kik or WeChat? It’s definitely a no-no with new, “never seen before” providers but what about those you regularly see?
Not quite sure I understand your question. I don't discuss service unless in person. From reviews/PM with other guys, i have a good idea of what services are avail before i meet someone new. I may request she wear a certain outfit. That's about it.
Unread December 16th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Deez, I never make specific requests except in person with ones I know. Why start an electronic trail that might become hard copy when you already know what they will do if you know them? If repeats are worth it I've always been able to talk upgrades when with them. With those I have not met but if they advertise certain things that is where more curiousity abounds and I may ask by voice to confirm their ad is not misrepresented so that I would rather know before I go. I would not ask other than by voice in a general sense though as a confirmation of ad. I feel the ones you don't know leave more wiggle room and that is where there seems to be the chance for a TOFTT experience.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Deez, I never make specific requests except in person with ones I know. Why start an electronic trail that might become hard copy when you already know what they will do if you know them? If repeats are worth it I've always been able to talk upgrades when with them. With those I have not met but if they advertise certain things that is where more curiousity abounds and I may ask by voice to confirm their ad is not misrepresented so that I would rather know before I go. I would not ask other than by voice in a general sense though as a confirmation of ad. I feel the ones you don't know leave more wiggle room and that is where there seems to be the chance for a TOFTT experience.
I agree. I’ve never discussed any potential activity with a provider unless it was in person. A fellow hobbyist mentioned that he does voice his requests or desires to a provider he had seen several times before and she willingly engages in his conversation. I found it odd. I take it, what he does is not common.
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future
Default Legal

If the "new provider" happened to be LE it might be just what they need for charges. Keep general as not to be entrapped
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketrick View Post
If the "new provider" happened to be LE it might be just what they need for charges. Keep general as not to be entrapped
Exactly rocketrick, I might ask if their ad is accurate or if they know what was in their ad is truly offered just referring to acronym that was in ad and WITHOUT trying to explain what I perceived that to be with a verbal description, that is what I meant by "general" question, and nothing in writing or text of requests I would ask for with anyone I do not know or haven't met. One way to semi- confirm their ad or what another said they were up for who had seen them would be to say "the ad said:" or,"My friend Joe recommends you and he sees you a lot". That might let a real pro know you are expecting the level of service they normally dish out, but you haven't asked for any specific service. In that scenario I would remind them when I see them of my friend Joe, and they would usually ask, "Oh, are you the one who called?" Or if a text they would know by your number when you are coming. All basic, but yes, rocket, you're onto something.