Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 25th, 2014
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool AMP tip of the day

So you have selected your AMP, paid your entry fee and have been shown to a room to get undressed. The room is so dark that you can’t really see anything. Assuming that you have smartly already left your cell phone, wallet and extra $ beyond your AMP budget in the car……(now here’s the tip of the day) put your car keys and watch inside your shoes so that you will be able to find them when your AMP session is over. It could be very embarrassing to have go back into the room to search for items on the dark floor when some other monger is nuded-up and laying on the table.
Unread February 26th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarson1500 View Post
So you have selected your AMP, paid your entry fee and have been shown to a room to get undressed. The room is so dark that you can’t really see anything. Assuming that you have smartly already left your cell phone, wallet and extra $ beyond your AMP budget in the car……(now here’s the tip of the day) put your car keys and watch inside your shoes so that you will be able to find them when your AMP session is over. It could be very embarrassing to have go back into the room to search for items on the dark floor when some other monger is nuded-up and laying on the table.
LOL! I always stick everything inside my shoes covered by my stinky socks. Much less likely to lose anything while I'm in the shower if it's a new place.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Haven't you guys heard of pockets? All my pants have them.
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold

Sure, but these items can easily fall out of your pockets and then you are screwed. I certainally would not put my sunglasses in the pockets of my 501's. Additionally, I have read posts about AMP girls going thru your pockets (like when you are in the restroom or busy at the table shower). Putting these items in your shoes just reduces the risk of loosing thems items as you are being handed a small water and shown to the door.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

I make sure restroom visits are taken care of before undressing in the room and I've never had to use a standing shower facility. I haven't had the pleasure of a table shower and I understand I'm missing another pleasurable aspect of the parlor visit. Using shoes and socks as storage lockers is great advice.