Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 25th, 2013
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve
Default How do you get a comment posted?

To me this is the weakest feature of this site. I have had a few comments posted, but many more are not. In this regard, their reviled competitor, ******* (which has a lot of inaccurate reviews, but so does MPR), has won the game. Many times the comments are more interesting and more informative than the reviews. Watch out, MPR, you may be losing customers with your censorship.
Unread August 25th, 2013
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

No problems with posting reviews but some of my comments were never posted. Also, comments get posted days after the review was posted so it may no longer be viewed in the current reviews section.
Unread August 25th, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by deesky View Post
No problems with posting reviews but some of my comments were never posted. Also, comments get posted days after the review was posted so it may no longer be viewed in the current reviews section.
Here here. It's a particular pet peeve of mine as well. I try not to post abusive comments, but rarely do any get approved, no matter what I write. Then I see obvious flames or attacks from others that get posted with no problem. I don't get it either...
Unread August 26th, 2013
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I agree. I hate taking the time to write something, and then see that it never gets posted. Then we get obvious spam discussion threads. We ask for these to be removed and they stay up for long periods of time.
Unread August 27th, 2013
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

In agreement with all of the above. Comments are seldom accepted even if informative or non-abusive! Why is that? Who decides what is worth printing and not worth it? What criteria?
Unread August 27th, 2013
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed. I tried 3 times to comment on my own last review; The girl I reviewed had been
terminated (no information was given on that) and her name assigned to her replacement.
My last visit to the shop was a bait and switch...I called and asked if Lucy was working, the owner said yes she is here; when I arrived, mms announces "We have new Lucy
working!" Clearly b&s and total bs. I attempted to offer warning to other readers that my review is of a girl no longer employed there. None of my attempted comments posted.
Unread August 27th, 2013
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

And furthermore! Why the hell does my post look so choppy, uneven lines of text? I don't recall typing it that way...everyone else's posts look orderly and neat. Why can't I be like all the other kids?
Unread August 27th, 2013
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys
I see the comments are not working let me get that fixed. We approve them every few hours if not sooner. You are right I did a test comment and it didnt go through
Unread August 28th, 2013
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I assumed we were being censored.
Unread August 28th, 2013
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute

No worries I understand the last 9 days no new comments I was wondering why. We are trying to get it fixed ASAP. The new site I have lots of ideas for it. Basically we don't censor anything even forum posts. We have had some issues in past new reviews getting lost in the database not showing up in admin under new reviews section for approval. The new site that will also be fixed. I also want to fix the comments tab on homepage programmers are saying wait for new site but I want it fixed because they have been known to take awhile to complete things.