Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread October 16th, 2013
VIP User

wolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura about
Default Need of 4th party

Well all think there are only two partys. Dem and Rep. But, after opening my eyes I found that the two partys are two wings of the same bird. The 3rd party is the elitists that control the other two partys. No matter who wins they are run by the 3rd party. Not all member are aware of this. Only the super powerful and rich like John Mccain, Kerry, Clintons, ext.

I think people are starting to smell a rat. I think the gov fears an uprising. That is why Obama wants to do a gun ban. Why he has fired many generals who he worried might go against him. Like military generals in other countries went against their president.

We need term limits. No more career politicians. They work 2 years in senate and get a paycheck for the rest of their life. They pass obama care but refuse to live under the laws they pass.

They want a New World Order. But what re really need is to fire and put alot of them in jail for corruption and start over. Allow the keystone pipe line. Uphold immigration laws ext
Unread October 17th, 2013
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

let me guess... you are pass your forties, belly fat, own a gun, divorced? angry...white...male!
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechez View Post
let me guess... you are pass your forties, belly fat, own a gun, divorced? angry...white...male!
Cheap shot, Lechez! He has a point about Democrats and Republicans being "two wings of the same bird." Money, and "them that's got it" run this country. Same as everywhere else, if truth be told.

We're a long long way off from a home-grown insurrection. I can't see that happening unless there were catastrophic changes in society, the economy and/or government. As much as we bitch (and rightly so), we have it pretty good here in the USA.
VIP User

wolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura about

Lechez,

Many people are brainwashed into the talking points you mentioned. Angry whiteguy loves his bible and guns ect. You know the people on tv that preach this BS are making millions. While the regular people that get programmed with this nonsense make nothing from it but hate. This is used to divide people. This is how those politicians keep their power. Not bringing people together. Always so sad when people talk like that it really get the average person nowhere. The people need to unite otherwise it is anarchy waiting to happen.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you think they want everyone to get a trophy? Why Jr. sports don't keep score anymore? Why there is a mercy rule in High School sports? Why everywhere you look someone is crying about being bullied? Those in power that want to remain there want this generation to raise a generation of pussies! A country full of pussies who think someone else is always the one responsible for their actions (never taking responsibility for themselves or for their own actions) will never stand up for themselves and will go along with whatever BS the Govt. comes up with next like sheep being led to slaughter. When we were kids and the school bully gave us shit and we went home crying to our daddies what were we told? That's right...suck it up and don't be a pussy! Next time he does that knock his ass out or get your ass kicked trying but either way that bully will know you aren't going to allow him to bully you anymore. Now mom and dad call their lawyer and the school has to guarantee your little pussy's safety from bullying. 1 or 2 generations from now this country will be ready for an invasion because Americans will be so pussified that they will follow whatever daddy (Govt.) says....whether that means implanting RFID chips to protect your kids or giving up whatever Constitutional rights they say you no longer need. The "sheeple" that can't see all of these little things adding up to something big 20,50,100 years from now are blind. Someone said something that I can't agree more with...."Our forefathers would be shooting already" Here are a couple of quotes by Thomas Jefferson I think might make people think:

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.

The policy of the American government is to leave their citizens free, neither restraining nor aiding them in their pursuits.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. (Mr Obama)

Most bad government has grown out of too much government.

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. (Oops too late they have broken the chains and wiped their ass with the Constitution already)

So how could he see this coming? How is it nearly everything he said is now concerns of the people 200 years later? But now it's too late to right the ship and we are all going to ride it until it sinks or try to jump off to another country like rats from a sinking ship. All we can do is pray that it takes 50 to 75 more years before sinking! But trust me...it is going to sink just like the Roman Empire, The British Empire and all the others. When it does it will not be pretty to see all the pussies being fucked by whats left of the bullies.
Unread October 18th, 2013
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

I was talking to my stockbroker the other day, and asked him, what should I buy in this current environment . His response was Ammo and Canned goods!
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

if you love the Constitution, then stop saying that Government is the problem. Government is what protects everyone from the greedy, the racists, the rich tax-evaders, the polluters... Government feeds the hungry and homeless kids, and barely, now helps millions to get health insurance and avoid ruinous medical bills, rescues people from catastrophic events... Most of the people who cry foul against the Government are being mislead: who is the most assisted in the US? the rich! and they don't even put it back in the economy. People should stop picking on the poor, that's not where the money is! We're no longer the #1 country in the world on many aspects because we let the right wingers rape our institutions, our beliefs in fairness, and that hard work should pay off. Tell that to the millions that have to work 2-3 jobs, and just be cheated by 1 hr from medical coverage. Tell that to the family that lose their home because one got sick, or to the communities getting poisoned by fracking. I love paying my taxes in America. Because everywhere else, I would be paying much more. But I'm pissed that so much of it goes to the military complex, and the Banks that fucked the world over in the last crisis. I will never complain that a few cents on each dollar may actually help a kid get breakfast.
VIP User

Well Lechez,

When you say "the gov protects people from being greedy". I think another way of saying it would be the gov makes sure you don't become to wealthy by taxing you like crazy. If you are rich of course you must be a tax evader. The only way people get rich is to steal and to cheat people. Of course the rich put money back into the economy. I never got a job from a poor person. Noone is picking on the poor and noone is trying to get money from the poor. You say hard work should pay off but can it pay off if the gov takes all the money you make for you hard work? You should say other people hard work should pay off to people who need gov assistance .

You have been brained washed with so many other people. The right wing wants dirty air and water right? They want to kill grandma and of course they hate anyone that is not white. All your beliefs have been programed into so these elitists say in power and l live like kings. You want to talk about not helping the poor. Lets look at our Obama. His brother lives in a shack in kenya struggling just to survive. When he needed money he could not even ask obama for a penny. He had to ask one of those evil right wing guys you sent him the money. we could talk about the Clinton foundation that recently reports were that the Clintons were living off the donations they were receiving. This was in the new york times.So they are all the same both the right and the left.

Now when you say bankers. I agree with you but it is not just the bankers. Their are people behind the scenes like a puppet makers that run everything. This would be the real 3rd party. They get richer while the world falls apart in dept ect. They laugh while man turns of his brother not realizing that the elite ruling class were the problem the whole time. Both the dem and rep's are controlled by the same people
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think anyone would complain if our tax dollars went to feed the poor etc. But what I don't want it to do is go to the career moms that refuse to work because they make more money having kids and getting bigger welfare checks for each kid they pop out. Then have our older generations being told they may not get Social Security in the future because there is no money to pay them! We pay into SS all of our lives...it is OUR money! Not property of our Govt. to be able to pilfer from to pay other programs. If the Government is here to "protect" us from the rich, polluters etc etc why are there no new laws stopping them? People are getting sick from fracking and from cleaning up the mess that BP left us in the Gulf. But BP is still pumping thousands of gallons a day of Corexit into the Gulf of Mexico illegally. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3157080.html Where is our Govt arresting those responsible? People in the Northeast states have water shooting out of their faucets that you can light on fire from fracking but I don't see anyone from any of the natural gas companies being stopped, fined or arrested. You try pouring toxic waste into a river or ocean and see what happens to you...but if you are some big corporation they are allowed to. I can't have a gun with a 30 round magazine because my Govt. needs to "protect" me by infringing on my second amendment right. Lets also not forget the Patriot Act which takes a giant shit on our Constitution not to mention the NDAA which takes out shit covered Constitution and then lights whats left of it on fire. REALLY...How many of you feel the need to be protected from terrorists in our country? I have ZERO fear of a terrorist attack here. But because of this false fear the media promotes we no longer have a right to privacy. All emails, phone calls, MPR forum posts, IM's Text messages etc. are being gathered, stored and cataloged on some super computer somewhere for future use if needed so they can call you a terrorist and put you on a no fly list, arrest you, detain you or throw you in a hole somewhere without charges, lawyers, courts or even a phone call to say bye to your mommy. If this is what you call protection I would rather be free and unsafe. Why is America a target? Why do we have to worry about terrorism? Did you piss off a radical Muslim? I know I have never done anything to make them want to kill me. Oh maybe it's because our Govt. feels the need to invade countries looking for WMD that don't exist? Or sending money and weapons to so they can fight each other? How would you feel if China or Russia sent money and weapons to Canada and Mexico so they could attack us? Why is it our Govt. feels it's OK for them to do that all over the world whenever they want? Our Govt. does a lot of things right...but the bad far out weighs the good. But at least the shutdown is over! The agreed to raise the debt ceiling again so we can plunge this country deeper into debt. When will it end? If I called Visa today and said I need my debt ceiling raised...I can't pay you the debt I owe but if you extend me more credit I can keep spending irresponsibly with no intention of paying you back....you know the answer I would get! But I'll sleep better tonight knowing my Govt. has my best interest in mind.
Unread November 4th, 2013
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

Very well said MPkid in post #5!

Being self employed my-self, just like you, we know what it is like to keep pushing and not rely on others as so many people do today.

Too many people today mistake opportunity with entitlement, just being American is not good enough, you have to seize the opportunity's presented to you.

I am pretty sick of both political parties, it is more like a soap opera then anything constructive. The majority of Americans seem to have the same feeling as well since the approval ratings are in the toilet. The thing is if we don't do anything about it then we get what we deserve.

Your right about the Roman and British empires, no one stays on top forever. Complacency and apathy will be our downfall, it's already begun awhile ago.