Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread February 17th, 2012

frstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant future
Default Vivian from #6

Any one know what happened to Vivian from farr #6 in Garden Grove? She was there one day gone another.
Unread February 20th, 2012
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

I went by today, and Jenny did say she was no longer working there. Not vacation. Yeh, I would really like to find out as well.
Unread March 18th, 2012

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold
Default they have a new girl now

yup Vivian is gone, but now they have a new girl Kelly.

I like Kelly better than Vivian actually. Kelly was dressed up & wearing pretty makeup when I saw her. Vivian was a sweet woman but my last few sessions with her were uninspired. Kelly has a prettier face too.
Unread March 19th, 2012
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Vivian (Michelle) just plain rocked. She did it all... And more if I asked for it.
Unread August 7th, 2012
VIP User

Bump. (I heard she was back) A review popped up.
Unread August 9th, 2012

frstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
Bump. (I heard she was back) A review popped up.
I'm not sure about her coming back, I called and they told me "no Vivian, she no work here anymore." I don't know what to believe, maybe I'll have to go check or wait to see if another review pops up.