Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 19th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Viet Bars in LB

Does anyone remember all the Viet bars in Long Beach in the early to late 90's? Places like Dragon Inn, Ace of Hearts, Kim Mi, Kim Diamond, Etc??? They were like going in a time machine back to 1960's Saigon. Young beautiful bar girls that would sit with you and drink, play games and if you were really lucky and or had a little game you could hook up with some of them after work. Me and my buddy (he's now retired in Cambodia) used to pub crawl from bar to bar and drink, gamble with the girls and customers with the dice cup and pool and sit with our ATF's. I'd love to hear from anyone that went to these places so we can compare notes.
Unread April 19th, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Does anyone remember all the Viet bars in Long Beach in the early to late 90's? Places like Dragon Inn, Ace of Hearts, Kim Mi, Kim Diamond, Etc??? They were like going in a time machine back to 1960's Saigon. Young beautiful bar girls that would sit with you and drink, play games and if you were really lucky and or had a little game you could hook up with some of them after work. Me and my buddy (he's now retired in Cambodia) used to pub crawl from bar to bar and drink, gamble with the girls and customers with the dice cup and pool and sit with our ATF's. I'd love to hear from anyone that went to these places so we can compare notes.
I did a search. Not much is written about these long gone dives. Kim Mi was mentioned in Yelp. Reviews talked about the very friendly and available Vietnamese ladies who would lounge around. Though it was not a strip joint. It was mentioned that there was a stripper pole on a stage and "...there's typically an ample supply of Vietnamese girls who are willing to get up on that stage and jiggle their bits for the benefit of horny male patrons."
I would love to have seen that action!
Unread April 19th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

They were AWESOME. Way better than the Viet Coffee shops because they had booze and girls that would fuck if they liked you LOL
Unread April 19th, 2015
VIP User

There was a PI girl that would dance at Kim Mi we called her "Long hair Linda" because her hair was to her knees. She was so flexible she could bend over backwards and pick up a dollar bill with her mouth and not use her hands for balance or touch the floor! Everyone wanted to fuck her but she had a HUGE Cop for a husband!
Unread April 20th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I lived in SD in the middle 80's and used to go to a Viet Bar even though I wasn't 21 yet.

The girls used to dance on the bar so you could see up their skirts. That's when my upskirt fetish began. I was young, had no money and never got anything more than blue balls.
Unread April 20th, 2015
VIP User

It's a long gone era that can never be repeated in this country. The ladies that worked at these places were literally FOB (Boat People)...the only way they could make a living. Now their daughters are slinging coffee with their tits out... EXACTLY what these women sacrificed so much for....so their kids could have more opportunities and a better life!!! LOL
Unread April 24th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Geez Kid,
you're in my generation after all!! I remember a whole bunch of them along PCH and some on Santa Fe Ave. N&S of PCH. When working in the area used to check em out in late evening hours. Lots of low budget motels run by Indians in the area too if you got lucky. It was hard to believe but they had a pretty big following for a number of years. Also the mud wrestling club on PCH near that overpass to the flood control channel and North, South Fwy(can't think of the number) was a place to go. In one of those joints, maybe Kim Mi one of the girls was a half american half vietnamese girl with big tits and blond hair. Took her out for a while. She and I met up at a seafood restaurant in Westminster one time and for some reason she sat facing a large party of vietnamese who apparently were a family group. She was eyeballing someone over there and I noticed she kept moving around so i looked under the table and she was shooting beavers towards the group...that's when I noticed she had no undies on. She claimed her mom was a nurse and her dad was viet. That was the last time I saw her after her deal. She was a 'B' girl who would go out with ya and maybe you'd get lucky or maybe she would just use you.

Those were the days... If you banged one girl from any of the bars there she would tell her friends and brag about fucking you (thinking they would stay away from "her" man) and all it did was make the other girls want to fuck you too! The "bamboo pipeline" was faster than the shit that gets slung on this forum!!! The competition was fierce! If Mai fucked you then Linh would think ..."If I can get him to fuck me then I must be hotter than Mai" It was a viscous circle! One of the best girls I ever had was a Thai girl names Eva that worked at Dragon Inn. She was 19 and I was 22. I was so in love with her that my heart was broken when she moved back to Thailand to care for her grandmother....Well, I was broken hearted until I banged the next girl out of the next bar LOL

Last edited by MPkid; April 24th, 2015 at 02:42 PM.