Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 4th, 2015
VIP User

canadadry is on a distinguished road
Default Lambert place?

I saw a post a few weeks ago elsewhere about a place at the end of Lambert above a workout place (Lake Forest). The guy had a legit massage but was trying to figure the place out.

I'm willing to TOFTT and check it out (I work nearby) but don't know the place.
I did try and look for it but wasn't sure where it was. The only place I saw was Divine, which looks 100% legit and doesn't really quite fit the description anyway. I was at the end of Lambert across Aspen and didn't see anything.

Any idea as to what place it might be?

Last edited by canadadry; December 4th, 2015 at 12:14 PM. Reason: LF
Unread December 5th, 2015
VIP User

gordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a sucker and heave seen three girls there, its a tease

craigslist of BP ads, pretty girls, you lay there nude but no HE. They tease you and say "next time even better"..

for a good massage its ok, in my experience nothing else
Unread December 7th, 2015
VIP User

So what's the name/address of the place? Or were you referring to Divine, which I thought was probably not really meeting the description of the other poster. I am going on the assumption is was another place, not Divine.
Unread December 7th, 2015
VIP User

gordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond repute

in the 22600 building, I'm not sure where Divine is...
Unread December 8th, 2015
VIP User

There are a few 22600 buildings. Divine Healing Zone is in 22600-C, Suite 904.

Was it ground floor? The description I saw of being above a gym is what threw me.

The only place I happened to see in that area was Divine. The staff members they list for booking a session online are Veronica, Christina, or Cathy. Is that the place you went to? Or is there another one tucked in there somewhere?
Unread December 8th, 2015
VIP User

don't remember exactly, but it is on second floor, facing the street, you actually go into the gym and up the stairs...
Unread December 9th, 2015
VIP User

Well that's a clue at least and it's not Divine Healing Zone then.

Do you remember how you found them? I haven't seen any ads in the usual places like CL or BP.

There are a few gyms and workout places in that 22600 area... I didn't see any signs for massage, so I don't really want to just walk around, especially if I'd need to go inside a gym and go up stairs.
Junior Puppy

heath1 is an unknown quantity at this point

name is SPAO.

its above the gym and i believe you have to walk through the gym.

no extras from what i was told by a friend who went a couple time.
VIP User

I wonder how on Earth anyone is even supposed to know about them. I found what appears to be a shred of info about them (thanks for the name) and a phone number. Can't find anything about them to speak of. Just a few vague instagram posts.

They're certainly not trying very hard/well to get customers that I can see.
Unread December 11th, 2015
VIP User

OK, I tried her and it was legit, as expected. Now that I know her name, I see her BP ads with a different phone number than I had in the body rubs section.