Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 14th, 2018
Junior Puppy

kurama is infamous around these parts
Default How Many Guys Are Monogamous?

How many guys do you know who never cheated on their gf or spouse? I think all guys struggle with that and I sometimes think it is close to impossible to not be unfaithful at least once in their life.
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

You know you are polling a very biased data base....

That said looking to yourself and your own values and what’s right for you is much more valuable than trying to justify your behavior with someone else doing it making it okay,
I don’t know if monogamy is right or wrong or an ideal, what I think I have figured out is it’s not my place to judge someone else’s choices or behaviors when it comes to most things. We are not the same. And no matter how simiilar our experiences I do not know how you feel or think. Or how your spouse or girlfriend will react should she find out. In some ways it’s more of a risk reward conversation than a right wrong.
VIP User

onemanteam has a spectacular aura aboutonemanteam has a spectacular aura about

To be honest, cheating can sometimes be beneficial to the relationship in the long run. Women cheat too