Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 9th, 2013
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Super Hot Spinner

Ok guys, Yesterday around 6pm went looking for a good time at this location 1720 W Ball Rd #4A Anaheim, California 92804. A Monger Recommended Mimi a while ago. So i called ahead and talked to some girl who said almost go home but i wait for you she said. As i was driving into the parking lot next to the shop building i believe is a music store, I saw this Hot Asian Spinner Chick walking towards her car right infront of me just before i pulled into the parking lot. I thought that was the girl i talked to, and i thought she was going home since i was running a little late. She saw me and i kept my eyes on her as she walked up to her car, she notice I wanted something because she went into her car and waited like a minute or two and i kept looking back at her so she gets out of the car and i see her walking back into the shop building where there is a few shops identified with letters so i did not wanted to follow her right away i waited until she was went in because there was a few guys hanging out in the parking lot. so i went in 2 minutes later from the side drive way and back entrance. I was hopping for the Hot Asian Spinner to be my chick at #4A but she wasn't. i was so fucking disapointed at myself when i saw the girl who open the door at #4A. So i noticed two more shops besides #4A with the lights on but one of them with no name on the door. Most likely that's where she works but who knows if she does massage. This chick was a cute hot little spinner and i will keep going back until i find out where she works. I also notice a cuople of doctor offices so who knows if she works there too.

So does Anybody knows if there is another massage place in this location other than #4A?