Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 31st, 2016
Junior Puppy

Mrbig2124
Default issues with the site

Anyone else having issues with the site? Its taking forever just to load a new page. This is getting ridiculous.
Unread March 31st, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Not seeing that right now tho a while back
Unread March 31st, 2016
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbig2124 View Post
Anyone else having issues with the site? Its taking forever just to load a new page. This is getting ridiculous.
Yes I certainly am having problems like you said since at least Wed. Before that my ATT internet was down for a day or so, but I am up and running normal now but MPR is not. I get on the Forum section ok but the Review section-terrible.
Unread April 1st, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

There was another long outage the day before...
Unread April 1st, 2016
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute
Default Quirky glitchy site lately

Yesterday afternoon the site was barely opening up, almost unworkable. Also there have been a few times over the past few days where the site is down. No explanation so unknown whether it was for maintenance or just not functioning. Other than that, when it is working, reviews are being posted in the evening for next day, or by morning at least, which is an improvement.
Unread April 1st, 2016
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

For the past 2 days I was unable to login. I was just able to login right now but am unable to search reviews as the page won't open. Any help would be appreciated.
Unread April 1st, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Again, had some problems with the outage earlier. No access at all which has happened randomly.

Whoever is behind these attacks is either very good or spending money to try take down MPR.

It's frustrating to me because you have different types of sites:

There are sites that are just a full discussion forum like cityvibe or whatever and there are sites that are just reviews with either little, no, or BS discussion.

Sites like MR P are ok but don't have a good search engine....at least a few years ago didn't. Eroticmp used to have some good reviews and discussion but it went dead years ago and is just a webcam site now. Same with naughty.

This site is good because there is some good discussion, even erupting in some FU's now and again, but also pretty damn good reviews. I know there are plenty of BS reviews, but after about 18 mos of mongering you spot a BS mofo.

Anyway just kind of irritating....
Unread April 7th, 2016
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

It's tricky to post a comment. Remember to copy and paste your painfully well-crafted gems, so that you don't have to write it all over again when you go to "Post Quick Reply" and find out that you have to log out and log in again, sometimes twice.