Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 29th, 2020
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Question Vivian from Dahlia Day Spa

Does anyone know Vivian from Dahlia Day Spa in Orange. She is the Owner I believe, well today I got a text asking if I need any services like massage, waxing or haircut. I have no idea how she got my number but i told her I needed a haircut and maybe a little waxing below the neck. She said she can take care and more so I book an appointment to see her. Does anyone has any intel on this lady? Feed back it’s appreciated and I will provide our meeting details...
Unread July 30th, 2020
VIP User

Vmaster will become famous soon enough
Default Vivian

It's definitely someone u've seen before...let us know how it goes.
Unread July 30th, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitman View Post
Does anyone know Vivian from Dahlia Day Spa in Orange. She is the Owner I believe, well today I got a text asking if I need any services like massage, waxing or haircut. I have no idea how she got my number but i told her I needed a haircut and maybe a little waxing below the neck. She said she can take care and more so I book an appointment to see her. Does anyone has any intel on this lady? Feed back it’s appreciated and I will provide our meeting details...
Legitman...from your description where you think she is the owner, does sound like you have been there before. Not surprised if that is correct that they make note of phone numbers of people who came, then when business is slow call some of them to see if interested. That's probably how she got your number, but getting a call you are not expecting sort of strokes your ego a little, and since you made the appointment, she's a good sales lady, no? Hope she is more than that for you brother...
Unread July 30th, 2020
VIP User

Vmaster will become famous soon enough
Default Vivian

Another answer is it may be a provider who's relocated and looking to bring her faves to her new locale.
Unread July 31st, 2020
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneforyoutodo View Post
Another answer is it may be a provider who's relocated and looking to bring her faves to her new locale.
Finally met Vivian, never seen her before. Who I have seen before was Wendy her waxing esthetician but I don’t remember Wendy being her name. She did recognized me though. Anyway, maybe that’s how they got my #. Vivian is a very nice Vietnamese lady maybe late 30’s or early 40’s and she has a great body with beautiful tits. Review coming soon!!
Unread July 31st, 2020
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen her before nothing more than a hj was offered