Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 21st, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ted Cruz Defended Ban on Dildos in Texas

Ted Cruz argued there was no right "to stimulate one's genitals."

Companies that owned Austin stores selling sex toys and a retail distributor of such products challenged a Texas law outlawing the sale and promotion of obscene devices. Under the law, a person who violated the statute could go to jail for up to two years. A Texas mother who was a sales rep for Passion Parties was arrested by two undercover cops for selling vibrators and other sex-related goods at a gathering akin to a Tupperware party for sex toys. The plaintiffs in the sex device case contended the state law violated the right to privacy under the 14th Amendment. They argued that many people in Texas used sexual devices as an aspect of their sexual experiences.

Ted Cruz, the Texas solicitor general, and his legal team, working on behalf of then-Attorney General Greg Abbott who is now the Texas governor, filed a 76-page brief, "The Texas Penal Code prohibits the advertisement and sale of dildos, artificial vaginas, and other obscene devices."

The brief insisted that Texas, in order to protect "public morals," had "police-power interests" in "discouraging prurient interests in sexual gratification, combating the commercial sale of sex, and protecting minors." There was a "government" interest, it maintained, in "discouraging…autonomous sex."

The brief compared the use of sex toys to "hiring a willing prostitute or engaging in consensual bigamy," and it equated advertising these products with the commercial promotion of prostitution.

In the most noticeable line of the brief, Ted Cruz declared, "There is no substantive-due-process right to stimulate one's genitals unrelated to procreation or outside of an interpersonal relationship." That is, the pursuit of such happiness has no constitutional standing. And the brief argued there was no "right to promote dildos, vibrators, and other obscene devices."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...-devices-texas
Unread April 21st, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
Ted Cruz argued there was no right "to stimulate one's genitals."

Companies that owned Austin stores selling sex toys and a retail distributor of such products challenged a Texas law outlawing the sale and promotion of obscene devices. Under the law, a person who violated the statute could go to jail for up to two years. A Texas mother who was a sales rep for Passion Parties was arrested by two undercover cops for selling vibrators and other sex-related goods at a gathering akin to a Tupperware party for sex toys. The plaintiffs in the sex device case contended the state law violated the right to privacy under the 14th Amendment. They argued that many people in Texas used sexual devices as an aspect of their sexual experiences.

Ted Cruz, the Texas solicitor general, and his legal team, working on behalf of then-Attorney General Greg Abbott who is now the Texas governor, filed a 76-page brief, "The Texas Penal Code prohibits the advertisement and sale of dildos, artificial vaginas, and other obscene devices."

The brief insisted that Texas, in order to protect "public morals," had "police-power interests" in "discouraging prurient interests in sexual gratification, combating the commercial sale of sex, and protecting minors." There was a "government" interest, it maintained, in "discouraging…autonomous sex."

The brief compared the use of sex toys to "hiring a willing prostitute or engaging in consensual bigamy," and it equated advertising these products with the commercial promotion of prostitution.

In the most noticeable line of the brief, Ted Cruz declared, "There is no substantive-due-process right to stimulate one's genitals unrelated to procreation or outside of an interpersonal relationship." That is, the pursuit of such happiness has no constitutional standing. And the brief argued there was no "right to promote dildos, vibrators, and other obscene devices."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...-devices-texas
What do you expect from Lyin' Ted? He'd be a disaster as president! I don't think he has a chance. I sure hope not!
Unread April 21st, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
What do you expect from Lyin' Ted? He'd be a disaster as president! I don't think he has a chance. I sure hope not!
coming from the we're never for big government bat shit crazy people until they use big government like this --->

Ted Cruz, solicitor general, writes in the court legal brief to support the state of Texas ban on dildos and vibrators as obscene devices, "There is no right to stimulate one's genitals unrelated to procreation."
Unread April 21st, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
coming from the we're never for big government bat shit crazy people until they use big government like this --->

Ted Cruz writes in the Texas legal brief, "There is no right to stimulate one's genitals unrelated to procreation."
I think Teddy should get out of politics and become a televangelist. He has that look and demeanor.
Unread April 23rd, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ted Cruz, solicitor general, writes in the court legal brief to support the state of Texas ban on dildos and vibrators as obscene devices, "There is no right to stimulate one's genitals unrelated to procreation."
Holy Bat Shit Robin! So how is Ted Cruz going to insure that all stimulation of genitals relates to procreation? Hahaha.

I knew there was some fake bullshit about him but this is outrageous.

Just look as his face when he's telling you lies like filling out your taxes on a postcard or other BS coming from him. Do you notice when he gets done making a point, he gives a quick short nod, then a sick looking smile, then the smile degrades into almost a frown as his conscience dictates to him to give an honest facial clue that he has just lied to you AGAIN?

He is desperate to get to the convention and prays it goes to an open one. Don't hold your breath Ted!
Unread April 23rd, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

In a 2-1 decision issued in February 2008, the court of appeals told Cruz's office to take a hike. The court, citing Lawrence, pointed to the "right to be free from governmental intrusion regarding 'the most private human contact, sexual behavior.'" The panel added, "An individual who wants to legally use a safe sexual device during private intimate moments alone or with another is unable to legally purchase a device in Texas, which heavily burdens a constitutional right." It rejected the argument from Cruz's team that the government had a legitimate role to play in "discouraging prurient interests in autonomous sex and the pursuit of sexual gratification unrelated to procreation." No, government officials could not claim as part of their job duties the obligation to reduce masturbation or nonprocreative sexual activity. And the two judges in the majority slapped aside the solicitor general's attempt to link dildos to prostitution: "The sale of a device that an individual may choose to use during intimate conduct with a partner in the home is not the 'sale of sex' (prostitution)."

Summing up, the judges declared, "The case is not about public sex. It is not about controlling commerce in sex. It is about controlling what people do in the privacy of their own homes because the State is morally opposed to a certain type of consensual private intimate conduct. This is an insufficient justification for the statute after Lawrence...Whatever one might think or believe about the use of these devices, government interference with their personal and private use violates the Constitution."

The appeals court had rejected the arguments from Cruz's office and said no to Big Government policing the morals of citizens. But Abbott and Cruz wouldn't give up. Of course, they might have initially felt obligated to mount a defense of this state law. But after it had been shot down, they pressed ahead, relying on the same puritanical and excessive arguments to justify government intrusion. Abbott and Cruz quickly filed a brief asking the full court of appeals to hear the case, claiming the three-judge panel had extended the scope of Lawrence too far. This brief suggested that if the decision stood, some people would argue that "engaging in consensual adult incest or bigamy" ought to be legal because it could "enhance their sexual experiences." And Cruz's office filed another brief noting it was considering taking this case to the Supreme Court.

Cruz and Abbott lost the motion for a hearing from the full court of appeals. And the state soon dropped the case, opting not to appeal to the Supreme Court. This meant that the government could no longer outlaw the sale of dildos, vibrators, and other sex-related devices in the Lone Star State—and in Mississippi and Louisiana, the two other states within this appeals court's jurisdiction.

The day after the appeals court wiped out the Texas law, Cruz forwarded an email to the lawyer in his office who had overseen the briefs in the case. It included a blog post from legal expert Eugene Volokh headlined, "Dildoes Going to the Supreme Court?" and a sympathetic note from William Thro, then the solicitor general of Virginia. "Having had the experience of answering questions about oral sex from a female State Supreme Court Justice who is also a grandmother," Thro wrote Cruz, "you have my sympathy. :-) Seriously, if you do go for cert [with the Supreme Court] and if we can help, let me know." But for whatever reason—Cruz certainly doesn't explain in his book—Abbott and he did not take the dildo ban to the Supreme Court. And Cruz, who was already thinking about running for elected office, missed out on the chance to gain national attention as an advocate for the just-say-no-to-vibrators cause. Imagine how his political career might have been affected had Cruz become the public face for the anti-dildos movement.

Hahaha...Imagine how it is going now, anyway!
Unread April 24th, 2016
Shaarang

Fuck....sorry bros, I just gotta say it: LYING FUCKING TED!!!!!! I heard the Chinese have him in their back pocket and he will facilitate giving away more US jobs to China...Well what the hell do ya think happens when you do that? They always say "May I have the envelope, please".....This time, I don't think so TED. A fisty fuck, but a liar all the same. That's the last thing any of us would want. A loud mouth truth teller is one thing. A lying coke sucker with a weird facial look is not my vision of a president. I predict Trump gets to 1237 at or before the convention. As far as Hilarious I am waiting to hear news from Fbi. Sanders should be looking for the sand man at age 74 for Christ sake....What a fucked up year for candidates in general. Aaaahhhhh!
Unread April 24th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=marsean;84829 Do you notice when he gets done making a point, he gives a quick short nod, then a sick looking smile, then the smile degrades into almost a frown as his conscience dictates to him to give an honest facial clue that he has just lied to you AGAIN?

That's a great catch bro and spot on and also totally hilarious. They guy is like a parody of himself. Like he's Ronaldus Maximus reincarnated or something.

This actually has been a very edifying contest for America. As fucked up as the candidates are turning out to be we are all learning very valuable lessons - and learning about the election process. When the Gore/Bush delegate issue came up is when I began to wonder how representative the delegate process is.

I'm down with states making their own rules, but times are definitely changing and the delegate process needs to change, too. Rural people don't have to travel to vote, thereby potentially not being able to vote, etc...and the super delegate thing is just bizarre. They assure a dampening of an insurgent candidate, like Sanders.

Frankly, I'm not sure it matters who is in office - or in the Senate. It all seems like one big sorry fucking dream. Not a fan of Hillary, but I doubt she would change things much. Sanders is way to out in left to get any of his agenda passed. I don't think Cruz can beat Hillary, so in my mind he's not applicable. I think Trump can get crossover votes as well as Kasich and I think Trump could beat Hillary. Damn that would be an interesting political season!
Unread April 24th, 2016
Shaarang

[quote=chanceforester;84846][quote=marsean;84829 Do you notice when he gets done making a point, he gives a quick short nod, then a sick looking smile, then the smile degrades into almost a frown as his conscience dictates to him to give an honest facial clue that he has just lied to you AGAIN?

That's a great catch bro and spot on and also totally hilarious. They guy is like a parody of himself. Like he's Ronaldus Maximus reincarnated or something.

This actually has been a very edifying contest for America. As fucked up as the candidates are turning out to be we are all learning very valuable lessons - and learning about the election process. When the Gore/Bush delegate issue came up is when I began to wonder how representative the delegate process is.

I'm down with states making their own rules, but times are definitely changing and the delegate process needs to change, too. Rural people don't have to travel to vote, thereby potentially not being able to vote, etc...and the super delegate thing is just bizarre. They assure a dampening of an insurgent candidate, like Sanders.

Frankly, I'm not sure it matters who is in office - or in the Senate. It all seems like one big sorry fucking dream. Not a fan of Hillary, but I doubt she would change things much. Sanders is way to out in left to get any of his agenda passed. I don't think Cruz can beat Hillary, so in my mind he's not applicable. I think Trump can get crossover votes as well as Kasich and I think Trump could beat Hillary. Damn that would be an interesting political season![/QUOTE]

Yeah Man,

I swear to God, watch that Lying Ted closely and if nothing he is consistent. He has that same fake bullshit action/reaction head bob, sick smile, and frown time after MF time. With this enlightening discussion of all the BS out there and what some of these sick fucks have in their closets...it is and will be more entertaining going forward. If the FBI has balls....we'll see....And that is the only real reason that 74 year old is hanging on for...by now he knows he cannot reach the top on his own. As far as Kasich, it is clear to me that he is hanging to be picked up as the VP candidate once the Republican nominee is clear...I think no way Ted gets it, so it's gonna be Trump and whoever....Just saying...it looks that way. Did you catch this mending BS going on now that the Rep. Committee clearly knows it is time for kiss and make up, or else they will be irrelevant once again. California again will decide what happens if all the other states follow along the path of the rhetoric out there.....You all can see what I am saying...and Yes, too I wonder as do most of us, What the H does this all matter in the grand scheme of things...I don't want to find out later whoever we get is in the hip pocket of foreign influences, no matter who. Hilarious ... I don't know...but think she has run her course...do you see the age lines and bags under her eyes...do we want a candidate that is elected for all the sympathy votes after what she endured married to Bill? Wha??? Is that how we choose who will run this thing? She leans left but is really middle of road, she is too old to shake things up much and honestly I do not think she has it in her at this stage of things....All I wish is solve the bigger issues, don't fuck up the economy, create jobs, lessen corporate tax burden, take care of the flock and a nod to the little people who just need some good hobby time ahead, and leave the providers the fuck alone while they're at it...let small biz go for miles and miles...power to all of us to empower our lives and plans and spread the green. That's it...spread her legs on the green green grass of home. Hahaha. Halleluliah...Teddy does that head bob becuz he worries that dildo story may get out.....it already has!!!
Unread April 25th, 2016
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Well, Trump has sent more jobs to China than all the other politicians combined. So he's not the savior his mouth-breathing rabble feels he is.

And there is no better story with Kasich, not to mention he doesn't have a prayer.

Cruz' father has said Raphael (Ted) is "The Anointed One" to bring God to government (and the world). Crazy ass family.

Hillary is the only sane one.