Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 2nd, 2015
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool “wat chu want?”

So I was doing my mongering club duty and visiting one of my local AMPs the other day seeking new talent. I get about 4 steps into the room and my Chinese AMP girl steps in and asks “wat chu want?” Apparently there is no dance, no pretense of a massage, no chatting up with the typical: “U ben her befor?” no teasing, no ball strikes, no cover falling off. So to you rookies, if this happens to you, don’t expect any sort of massage (likely you are not there for a massage anyway), this is a high-volume, full-service provider. I have had this happen 2-3 times before and each time the service has not been great.

I think I need to go back to my current favorite AMP where it’s rare that you get a girl asking this question. At this AMP the girl’s just nude-up in the session, don’t ask questions, don’t discuss pricing. Sorry bro’s I have to keep this AMP location quiet for now, otherwise there would be a monger stampede and you guys would just over-stretch my tight Asian honey holes find.
Unread February 3rd, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

My favorite is "wat chu wan boy?"

Chogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to behold

I'm sure everyone has heard it but the first time I got it, it cracked me up.

Her: What you want?
Me: Was hoping for a little massage.
Her: Oh, we don't do massage here.
Me: Oh, silly me.

Edit: My Chogori account apparently has a bug in it so they gave me this account. They tell me the new site will fix the problem. So if you know me and have tried to email, this is the account to use for the moment.

Last edited by Chogori2; February 3rd, 2015 at 06:32 PM. Reason: not 1st post
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

New site!!! I have been hearing that for years
This site must have been taken over by .gov IT workers

Chogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmccj View Post
New site!!! I have been hearing that for years
This site must have been taken over by .gov IT workers
Haha. I'm not holding my breath. But I no longer have my list of email contacts which sucks, in a bad way.
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

My atf say "chu cum now baby x2" after what seems that she gets her nut, or she gets bored of little Aloha...