Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread February 6th, 2014
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Pimped out?

http://classifieds.myredbook.com/cla...hp?adid=624719

Do you get the impression that this girl just got picked up at the Greyhound Bus station and is being totally pimped out??

Availability
:
now now now

Text
:
40bj
50qk
100hhr
150hr
702-723-7300 text me only
VIP User

arsenthearmenian

I don't think she is pimped out.
Here add would say no blacks.
Also there would be a crew of other girls with a similar add.
I googled the ad and only saw 1 ad on myredbook.
I believe she is just an amateur.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she's an amateur who just got off the Greyhound bus. She's a big girl at 5'8" -5'10". Probably has a web texting phone number tied to a location in Nevada.
Unread February 7th, 2014
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold

hummmm.....well if one of you mongers hooks up with her, please do share the details. She might just be a bit of un-spoiled, low-mileage new talent.
Unread February 7th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

If I had to vote I would say she is pimped. Someone took the picture, her prices are too low, she looks a little too young to do this on her own and also she wants text only. No makeup on either. An independent chick would put on makeup and probably wouldnt do a full frontal nude shot either. Just my opinion but I think the default answer is to assume she is pimped. I mean what girl turns 18 and decides independently to check into a dive motel and start giving $40 BJs......none
Unread February 9th, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

text only? that seems like a big red flag. maybe its a guy and he plans on liberating you from your wallet, phone and watch.
Unread March 1st, 2014
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation ROB crews from 702/775

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarson1500 View Post
http://classifieds.myredbook.com/cla...hp?adid=624719

Do you get the impression that this girl just got picked up at the Greyhound Bus station and is being totally pimped out??

Availability
:
now now now

Text
:
40bj
50qk
100hhr
150hr
702-723-7300 text me only
FWIW, there are traveling ROB crews operating both out of Reno/CC (775) and LV (702). Any girl visiting from NV with a BP ad should be researched thoroughy before TOFTT.