Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 6th, 2014
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Earning the “Bang the entire parlor” Merit Badge

A while back I read a thread Ever bang the entire parlor?” so I took this on as a challenge and have been working 2 local AMP/Latina parlors to reach this goal….however I have not gotten to the end with either one since the line up seems to change more often than my visits, but I am having a great time working thru the line-up.

So, since banging the entire parlor is quite a monger accomplishment, I think MPR should issue a Merit Badge to celebrate the accomplishments.

Here is my suggestion for the merit badge requirements:
  • Bang the entire parlor and post each review on MPR
  • Once complete with #1 and confirmed directly with the MMS, you must bang the MMS. (we need to make some concessions here in case the MMS looks like a laundry lady that fell out of a tree and hit every branch on the way down or is a dude, so maybe the badges are as follows)
Gold Merit Badge: Bang the entire parlor and MMS

Silver Merit Badge: Bang the entire parlor and HJ or BJ from MMS

Pink Merit Badge: Bang the entire parlor and only confirmation from MMS
Unread January 6th, 2014

MPDuke is on a distinguished road

How would you get mamasan to confirm your conquest of fucking every girl at the parlor, a notarized note signed by the mamasan?
Unread January 6th, 2014
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool

MPDuke: I like your thinking. Maybe the MMS can just sign the back of a Chinese take out menu and fax it into MPR? (Notary would likely be forged anyway) Or we could also manage the process like a construction lien release where each worker has to sign the form with the MMS being the final signer.
Unread January 6th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarson1500 View Post
MPDuke: I like your thinking. Maybe the MMS can just sign the back of a Chinese take out menu and fax it into MPR? (Notary would likely be forged anyway) Or we could also manage the process like a construction lien release where each worker has to sign the form with the MMS being the final signer.
No deal...I want video proof or at the very least a photo of your dick in her snatch with her holding a current newspaper to verify the date.
Unread January 6th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

So, since banging the entire parlor is quite a monger accomplishment, I think MPR should issue a Merit Badge to celebrate the accomplishments.

Here is my suggestion for the merit badge requirements:
  • Bang the entire parlor and post each review on MPR
  • Once complete with #1 and confirmed directly with the MMS, you must bang the MMS. (we need to make some concessions here in case the MMS looks like a laundry lady that fell out of a tree and hit every branch on the way down or is a dude, so maybe the badges are as follows)
Gold Merit Badge: Bang the entire parlor and MMS

Silver Merit Badge: Bang the entire parlor and HJ or BJ from MMS

Pink Merit Badge: Bang the entire parlor and only confirmation from MMS[/quote]

Platinum Merit Badge: Bang MMS if it's a dude! LOL!