Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 13th, 2012
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about
Default Macy in Rancho Cucamonga

Hey guys, I'm wondering if any of you can help me out. In my relatively short period of time on this site (and in this hobby) I've done a lot of TOFTT'ing, if there is such a word, and I've helped a lot of you out. Now, I'm hoping for a little payback. I've seen this girl Macy advertising off and on for about the last six months. I've wanted to try her out but for some reason I just haven't pulled the trigger. I'm wondering if any of you have ever seen her. Any info/intel would be appreciated. Here's her latest backpage ad:

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/Bod...on-25/26307264
Unread November 14th, 2012
Junior Puppy

mikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond repute

I saw her a little while ago, she is in rancho, pics are old and she is a little weird, hj no touching for 60$ if I remember right is just too much.
Unread November 14th, 2012
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Really? She's just a hj girl? I knew she was an indy working out of her apartment so I figured fs was on the menu. And the pics are old? Wow... That sucks because her pics looked pretty damn good. As usual, if something looks too good to be true...you know the rest. Thanks for the info cgc, I appreciate it.
Unread November 15th, 2012
VIP User

morknomindy is on a distinguished road

From TER ( I guess she also goes by Sally):

Don't waste your time or your money. Sally doesn't look ANYTHING like the girl in the pics. Her body is okay but she has a face like a bulldog. She's also very argumentative and seems completely fucking nuts. The entire time I was with her she didn't deliver at all and spent our whole time trying to pressure to up-sell, bicker and use bait and switch. Yet she wouldn't answer or specify what the extra fees would include. Don't waste your money guys. She's a total let down and nuttier than bat shit.
VIP User

domelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant future

stay away of all these prettly photoshop babe.
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by morknomindy View Post
From TER ( I guess she also goes by Sally):

Don't waste your time or your money. Sally doesn't look ANYTHING like the girl in the pics. Her body is okay but she has a face like a bulldog. She's also very argumentative and seems completely fucking nuts. The entire time I was with her she didn't deliver at all and spent our whole time trying to pressure to up-sell, bicker and use bait and switch. Yet she wouldn't answer or specify what the extra fees would include. Don't waste your money guys. She's a total let down and nuttier than bat shit.
Thanks mork! Further proof I shouldn't waste my time or money...I appreciate the input guys. And domelongtime, not all of the hot ones are photo shopped. If they're independent, sometimes the hot pics are real.