Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 21st, 2012
VIP User

rohancid
Default Fast or slow finish?

Does anyone here know if providers prefer clients who finish slow or finish quickly? I ask because I happen to be a slow finisher myself.
Unread August 21st, 2012
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,pause pause pause,
I wonder, slow, or fast, what d they prefer, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm,let me see, my arm is getting tired, lets do missionary, because bouncing on your dick for 20 minutes asian cowgirl makes my leg hurt, not to mention you are the 5th person to fuck me today, oh wait i just spent 45 minutes masaging you and now you want me to jack you off and take my time, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Oh yeah I guess i could have started with, what do you like? you are paying for their service. now if your question is who gives quick finishes, read the reviews,

and other threads tend to cover this one, Not wanting to start a rageathon here, just trying to be funny and informative, perhaps i fail...
Unread August 21st, 2012
VIP User

thunderone is infamous around these parts

I like slow first and to the fast on end...but not to fast!
Unread August 21st, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

The only time I want fast is on the track in my Porsche.
Unread August 21st, 2012
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

hate it when they speed up because they dont like where you are touching them..
Unread August 21st, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I think most providers want you to finish fast. Faster = less work. These girls are not your wives and GF that don't want you to cum too fast so they can hopefully get off too... Look at it this way....If you had to jack off several mongers a day would YOU want them to take their time? Wouldn't it be less repulsive if it only took 3 quick strokes and it was over vs. 20 minutes of jerking and changing hands from fatigue and the monger telling you to slow down or squeeze harder or can I rub your ass crack etc????
Unread August 21st, 2012
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Maybe these providers feel guilty if you blow too fast. Maybe these providers feel like they should return half the tip if it was too easy. yeah right.
Seriously, if you are asking this question, then maybe these providers convinced you they are having fun. Trust me, they are not having fun, they are working.
Unread August 21st, 2012
VIP User

rohancid

Thanks for the info gentlemen. I had to ask because I have neither the time nor the funds to frequent an MP more than once every few months. Also, try to keep in mind that what is obvious to those of have a lot of experience under your belt (pun intended) can be news to guys like me who aren't frequent players. Just something to keep in mind.
Unread August 21st, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohancid View Post
Thanks for the info gentlemen. I had to ask because I have neither the time nor the funds to frequent an MP more than once every few months. Also, try to keep in mind that what is obvious to those of have a lot of experience under your belt (pun intended) can be news to guys like me who aren't frequent players. Just something to keep in mind.
No prob....I guess we sometimes forget that just because you use this site doesn't mean you have the same level of experience as other here. I will keep this in mind for the future. There are no such things as stupid questions if they are serious questions. Sometimes people post some ridiculous shit on here just to get people going.
Unread August 21st, 2012
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Even my favs and the girls who give me special treats, want me to finish as quickly as possible. The only reason they're there is to make money. The faster you finish the quicker they can take the next customer. In some high volume places there is a line of customers after dark.