Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread November 2nd, 2017
Junior Puppy

bronx22
Default Inland Empire

I haven't been to an AMP in quite some time. Last place was New X and it has since closed. So, any recommendations for a place in the area or close to it?
Unread November 2nd, 2017
Junior Puppy

bronx22

For got to mention that I'm hoping to find something similar to New X. Table shower, massage, etc. Thanks.
Unread November 3rd, 2017
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Bronx are you talking about the XRS Spa on Central in Upland? I stopped by by there on Oct. 15 and it was certainly open. Are you using correct information? Also I am curious you include Bronx in your MPR name, are you from the Bronx which is my home town-left many, many years ago. Also you have to give us some reviews and the like so we know your legit!
Junior Puppy

bronx22

New X was a place in Corona off of Main st before they moved to another location then disappeared. At least it it seemed to be closed before I stopped going to these types of place's (relationships). Been to New X many times and have put up some reviews so just looking for a place thats similar thats in the area but I don't mind driving to get there.

I was born and raised here but I'm a big Yankee fan. Shame about this year.
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronx22 View Post
New X was a place in Corona off of Main st before they moved to another location then disappeared. At least it it seemed to be closed before I stopped going to these types of place's (relationships). Been to New X many times and have put up some reviews so just looking for a place thats similar thats in the area but I don't mind driving to get there.

I was born and raised here but I'm a big Yankee fan. Shame about this year.
I know what place you mean it was great back then-all nude Table showers (and more) with Sarah and at least one other but I forgot her name. They had moved to an out of the way place then disappeared. I don't know of any other place that comes any way near them. I call that time "the good old days".