Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 18th, 2014
VIP User

patchoulidude
Default Help me out here. Were you around L.A. 15 years ago?

I remember La Paz down in Inglewood, and another place that was fucking insane on (I think) Manchester. Was it called Oriental Spa? Young hotties running around like crazy.

A couple of my favs were Julie and Chanel. When it closed they both went to a place on 26th and Santa Monica. I think Chanel was gaining a little weight, but Julie I'm sure is still smokin'

Is there a place in L.A. that has that same crazy vibe with smokin' girls?

Does anybody know where Chanel or Julie went to?
Unread May 19th, 2014
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

I don't where they are. Those days are gone but not forgotten.
Unread May 19th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchoulidude View Post
I remember La Paz down in Inglewood, and another place that was fucking insane on (I think) Manchester. Was it called Oriental Spa? Young hotties running around like crazy.

A couple of my favs were Julie and Chanel. When it closed they both went to a place on 26th and Santa Monica. I think Chanel was gaining a little weight, but Julie I'm sure is still smokin'

Wasn't there a "where's waldo?" on Chanel a while back?
Unread May 22nd, 2014
dennisxx2

I remember La Paz and some other places in South Gate. They used to adversise in the LA XPress. The paper used to be a wealth of massage parlor ADs. As for South Gate, I believed I went to every parlor there at least once.
Unread May 23rd, 2014
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchoulidude View Post

This kind of thread, or conversation, comes up all the time. Those were the days, in Inglewood!!! My fav was Yumi and Pepsi at Tokyo Acupressure. Yumi and I met for dinner, once. I tried looking for her for years, and even spotted her advertising on MyProviderGuide a couple years back. But it's all gone. To get that caliber these days, I prefer Island Girls or Asian Club (or whatever they call themselves now.)
Unread May 23rd, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
My fav was Yumi and Pepsi at Tokyo Acupressure. Yumi and I met for dinner, once.
Yumi was a nice break from all the FOBs since she grew up here and spoke English without an accent. She asked me and I gave her my monger phone, but after thinking about it I never picked up the calls from her since I didn't want to ruin a good on-demand thing at Tokyo with a whore-monger relationship outside the AMP.

I crossed that line with Barbara (the blonde petite Puerto Rican with natural DDs and Shakira curly blonde hair) from La Paz, and it wasn't a pleasant ending for either of us, so I learned not to date whores in real-life.
Unread May 23rd, 2014
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

I won't wax nostalgic for La Paz... But...walking in that back door and seeing 7-8 hotties on that u shaped bench/couch... Aye!
I do remember blonde Barbara (she had straight hair when I saw her, almost like a wig).
Unread May 27th, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sore_Loin View Post
I won't wax nostalgic for La Paz... But...walking in that back door and seeing 7-8 hotties on that u shaped bench/couch... Aye!
Yes, it was like walking into a dog pound and choosing a cute puppy to take home. They would all sit up, suck in their tummies, push out their boobs, smile, and look at you with puppy dog eyes behind the fake eyelashes (choose me, choose me!)

Those were great days! Too bad the FBI put an end to that party that even the Inglewood cops used to participate in.
Unread May 27th, 2014
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Inglewood shut down two dozen FS AMPs near LAX back in 2006. IPD cops used to sample the goods free of charge. Some girls had kept DNA samples in the 'wrappers'. It would be a major scandal...
Unread June 10th, 2014
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
Inglewood shut down two dozen FS AMPs near LAX back in 2006. IPD cops used to sample the goods free of charge. Some girls had kept DNA samples in the 'wrappers'. It would be a major scandal...
I haven't really looked into it too much these days, but what is happening around LAX anymore? Other than Lennox, I haven't really heard of anything good going on.