Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread September 26th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Conspiracy Theory

OK. Suffice to say I just spent about 10 minutes relating a theory I heard yesterday that I don't believe, and somehow there was a problem editorially as I typed it up, there was a problem with a note below which prevented me from entering and submitting the new post. I kept editing it trying to get it in an acceptable form where the system would accept its form. The below tags box was there, but nothing else below including the submit button. Interesting. It eventually timed out and disappeared. What happened to it, I have no clue.

Moving on, back to the gist of the theory. This time a shorter version. Spoke with someone yesterday who was going to Thailand. I thought automatically that he, a middle aged single guy, where going to enjoy himself in the manner that would warm our collective hearts. As the conversation ensued, I realized that was not his motivation. Long story short: He wants to leave before about the middle of October because he thinks that if Hillary is not doing well there will be no election. Stupid me, I bit and asked why. Seems the theory is that the "new world order" has a plan to control things in their own way. Talk of George Soros, Paid activists and disruptors, Turmoil and demonstrations with incidents in our major cites going back for the last few years, a push for gun control, etc., on and on, so a lot of plausible info being tied together to a main point. Again, I don't believe this one. OK, so I asked, why would there not be an election? Story goes if the power that be believes that Hillary cannot get in, that Mashall law would be put in effect, no election held, present administration would stay in power, a massive gun collection undertaken, and who knows from there. The individual spouting all this firmly believes that this will happen and does not want to be here to see it.
I don't believe it. I am sure there are vids out there that would back this up and even editorials or articles or opinions to do so. I am not going to spend my time looking them up. Have some of you heard this? What do you think?
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Don't drink the Kool-Aid...

I wonder what would happen though, if Trump bullies Hillary into a nervous breakdown during the debates, and she has to withdraw from the race? Or some other medical catastrophe. Would he win by default? How would they handle that?
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty sure he's going for the Thai nookie and doesn't want to admit it.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Kool-Aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Don't drink the Kool-Aid...

I wonder what would happen though, if Trump bullies Hillary into a nervous breakdown during the debates, and she has to withdraw from the race? Or some other medical catastrophe. Would he win by default? How would they handle that?
Well Sam,

the debates are here, at least numero uno. Can hardly wait. I'm clearing off my schedule so I can see the real deal. All the fluff lead up is already in full swing. That don't get it. Gotta see the real deal.

Don't worry about the Kool-Aid. I think o bam bam is secretly be watching every minute...He may even muffle a slight derisive laugh if the Hill blows it, of course he would never let on, and if he is relieved he can turn around and tell Michelle, don't worry dear, at least you won't be relieved by Bill.

He might even say "Are we having fun yet?"
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by look4goodrub View Post

F^^k 'em. I'm going to get some rub and juice extraction now so I can be back in front of the Tube for the fireworks. Yee Haw!!!

Have a good one bros....

Lets see how this first skirmish affects the polling...

Crap even Ron Paul is on You Tube saying the sky is falling.

Hey Lib man...give us your take after the thing. Why do I think you might say Trump bad, Hillary good? OK, I won't say that, just wait for your commentary afta.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by look4goodrub View Post
And he reads Playboy for the articles. Or was that Hustler?
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
I will be watching it on a IMAX theater screen while performing auto-erotic asphyxia for 90 minutes and live streaming everything on Chaturbate until I climax all over my BDSM Mistress

(I'm her 'sub bottom' and she has my safeword)
AND....we all know your safe word is Hillary! Oh wait, it's actuall "Obama" because you'll be moaning Hillary's name while your Mistress spanks you! LOL
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
OK. Suffice to say I just spent about 10 minutes relating a theory I heard yesterday that I don't believe, and somehow there was a problem editorially as I typed it up, there was a problem with a note below which prevented me from entering and submitting the new post. I kept editing it trying to get it in an acceptable form where the system would accept its form. The below tags box was there, but nothing else below including the submit button. Interesting. It eventually timed out and disappeared. What happened to it, I have no clue.

Moving on, back to the gist of the theory. This time a shorter version. Spoke with someone yesterday who was going to Thailand. I thought automatically that he, a middle aged single guy, where going to enjoy himself in the manner that would warm our collective hearts. As the conversation ensued, I realized that was not his motivation. Long story short: He wants to leave before about the middle of October because he thinks that if Hillary is not doing well there will be no election. Stupid me, I bit and asked why. Seems the theory is that the "new world order" has a plan to control things in their own way. Talk of George Soros, Paid activists and disruptors, Turmoil and demonstrations with incidents in our major cites going back for the last few years, a push for gun control, etc., on and on, so a lot of plausible info being tied together to a main point. Again, I don't believe this one. OK, so I asked, why would there not be an election? Story goes if the power that be believes that Hillary cannot get in, that Mashall law would be put in effect, no election held, present administration would stay in power, a massive gun collection undertaken, and who knows from there. The individual spouting all this firmly believes that this will happen and does not want to be here to see it.
I don't believe it. I am sure there are vids out there that would back this up and even editorials or articles or opinions to do so. I am not going to spend my time looking them up. Have some of you heard this? What do you think?
Tell your buddy to be careful in Pattaya. I guess the prudes walking the streets of Whoreville (AKA Pattaya) no longer take kindly to eating bargirl pussy on the patio! http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=da2_1461243460 Poor guy got himself arrested! I'm no expert at video analysis however I am an expert at eating Thai Bargirl pussy and I will give expert testimony in his defense that she was a willing and eager participant. Notice how she is trying to untie her bikini bottom and how she sits there leisurely swinging her feet like a girl that just had a nice pussy licking...not a molestation. Damn that cockblocking bitch that threw water in his face! LOL Welcome to Songkran!
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Tell your buddy to be careful in Pattaya. I guess the prudes walking the streets of Whoreville (AKA Pattaya) no longer take kindly to eating bargirl pussy on the patio! http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=da2_1461243460 Poor guy got himself arrested! I'm no expert at video analysis however I am an expert at eating Thai Bargirl pussy and I will give expert testimony in his defense that she was a willing and eager participant. Notice how she is trying to untie her bikini bottom and how she sits there leisurely swinging her feet like a girl that just had a nice pussy licking...not a molestation. Damn that cockblocking bitch that threw water in his face! LOL Welcome to Songkran!

Crap, I am tempted to go with him...I was there in 1975 and I used to be a five girls a day kind of guy. Then I was there in 1980, and I got girls in those huts about two blocks back from the beach. Then she's take me to that restaurant over the ocean with 50-80 girls hanging around and she offered to take a hike if I wanted to go with them. But I never did it over the ocean there, just back in the hut. This chick's name was At. She had a friend whose name was It. ..So this friend of mine took me to her hut and he was looking for the other for himself...so he says to her...Hi At. Where is It, At? I bust out laughing and sent him on his way and I was balls deep within 5 minutes...Hahaha. There was this other town to the south, came up to Pattaya by Jeepney...That other town called Cowtown. By Vayama. A whole strip of bars and bargirls in them all. I would start at one go in have a beer, grab a girl to the backroom, do our thing, then come out and finish the beer, wave goodbye and down the road to the next. This went on all day one day I stopped in and sampled at ten places, my balls were Real Fucking MT after that, could hardly walk back to the DeLong Pier at Vayama. Oh the days.
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
I will be watching it on a IMAX theater screen while performing auto-erotic asphyxia for 90 minutes and live streaming everything on Chaturbate until I climax over my BDSM Mistress

(I'm her 'sub bottom' and she has my safeword)

Fuck! Really? sub bottom? What if she slips and you can't get your safeword out before she hits her Hillary Head on something hard. Fuck, no good, you'd be toast and we'd never hear all your bullshit over here anymore. No Bueno.
Hahahaha!! Methinks you are full o shit too Sherlock. I always took you for a straight on fucka. Brujo right? Go back to your Creampie Pussy Heaven, and find me some more big titted sexy bitches who like it, yo?

I can hear the TV in the other room, sounds like all channels are celebrating now that the fray is on. Everybody sounds like they're having a party. Good.