Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread May 25th, 2012
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road
Default Coward cops and their lies...

I dont know if this has been covered before, so I will bring it up again if it was.

This is very important and many, including mongers, dont know this, The U.S. Supreme court says it is OK for the police to lie to get arrests. Read it again!

If you want to get in good favor with the girls and they can understand you, you have to tell them repeatedly, that it is OK for the cops to lie to them when the the girls start asking questions like....Have you ever been here before? Are you the police? I can get in trouble. You give me trouble?
The cowards will lie their asses off to get an arrest, so do the girls a favor and tell them that it is not wise to ask anything to any customer. They are fair game for the Cowards and the like.....

I will tell you a story that is true. Right from the girls mouth. She is a FS girl who doesnt know much English. A Black cop comes in and they go to the room. He askes for FS. She is cautious but he keeps grabbing here and he gets a hardon, HE PUTS ON A RUBBER HIMSELF AND TELLS HER TO CLIMB ABOARD. SHE REFUSES AND HE KEEPS ON PRESSURING. She finally tells him that she doesnt want to do this. Guess what? His phone is on, the cops putside come in, listening to whole conversation, and bust her and the other girls, They all go jail. The cop lied his ass off, and it stuck in court. Her 1st offense so she got a slap on the wrist.
Just tell them to not ask questions because it really doesnt matter to the law that is written now.

My Politcally correct disclaimer now......I mention Black Cop because many of these girls think that the only cops that will bust them are White.