Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 8th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default Burnout

Must give total credit to "praetorianmind" for planting this SUBJECT seed, with me. (From the ICHI Thread)

BURNOUT!!
He went through it. I know I'm going through it, now. I've been through it a few times in 30 years.

I have the time and resources to monger. But there have been times when I stopped for a spell, and then picked it back up. I've been pretty cyclical. But, when I did pair way back, or stop all together, it was from fatigue/burnout.
I know exactly what brought on this latest slowdown for me...My summer Sugar Baby from SA, last year. I had it so good, when she left to go back to Shrevport, I was spent. The bar is so high, and my expectations are so off the charts now, that I have had a hard time letting go. In the past year, I really haven't ventured beyond the known quantity of "sure things." I've commented that I don't TOFTT much anymore.

Would be curious of the "How's and Why's" of others in Burnout, when it happened, or if.
Unread August 8th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

It's not burn out...it's being spoiled by a real (non-Pro) person playing the roll of provider. I have the same thing. I have had several arrangements that were so good it's hard to be excited by a massage parlor girl going through the motions for a paycheck. When you have a beautiful SB that enjoys being with you even on the times you're not paying her to be there...there is something about it that is hard to compare with the regular P4P girls. Like you said the bar has been set so high it's hard to come down now.
Unread August 8th, 2016
VIP User

aardvark753 has a reputation beyond reputeaardvark753 has a reputation beyond reputeaardvark753 has a reputation beyond reputeaardvark753 has a reputation beyond reputeaardvark753 has a reputation beyond reputeaardvark753 has a reputation beyond reputeaardvark753 has a reputation beyond reputeaardvark753 has a reputation beyond reputeaardvark753 has a reputation beyond reputeaardvark753 has a reputation beyond reputeaardvark753 has a reputation beyond repute

I've been at this for many years and have stopped and started many times for many different reasons. Married a nympho and was exhausted all the time. Once I was waiting in a parlor and my girl friends brother came out to leave. I ran low on funds and just couldn't afford mongering. I was self-employed and got so busy , I didn't have time or energy. I had two on the side and was having trouble keeping up. The last time I started back up I was standing in line at Fry's Electronics and the knockout Asian girl in front of me told me if I 'd like to more than look to come see her sometime and handed me her card from a parlor close by.