Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 15th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute
Default She Got Out?

This is just an extension of one of the threads about "where'd she go?" for the AMP.

I just went through my HX subscribed accounts,which I have not done in at least a year. I deleted dozens of girls that had no activity. Some of which I have contact numbers for but won't contact unless I see them on HX or another site.

It's just not polite. If they want me to know where they are, they will let me know. I don't even text a "hi baby how are you?" Fuck that. There are a few that I could contact but I think maybe they've moved on.

Surprisingly, a majority of my subscriptions are Asian. Not surprised at that but stunned because I didn't realized there were so many Asians on HX. I've subscribed to many of the indies, but haven't taken the time to P4P. What a dumb ass. I will be following up on that.

My take on this is that if you have gotten their digits and keep in contact on a regular basis, then you have the right to say hi baby. If not, there is another fine bus rounding the corner.

As far as HX goes and this is just IMHO, if a girl goes out for more than a year, she either disappears or comes back with a different handle.

Take Luvyoublueeyez a BBW white mature. She popped in and out on HX and then has disappeared for a long time. If she still lives at the same residence, I could pop in for a pop,but that just ain't right.

Sometimes vacation is vacation, but sometimes they get out. Most of us mongers aren't so lucky...I think it might actually be harder for us to get out for good. I'd pay to fuck a young or old laundry lady if given the opportunity. I can't think of any woman I have ever met that would pay to fuck me.

I could be wrong. I've never put up an ad.

May your pecker be strong and may fookin testicles be ever full of seed.

Last edited by alanthick; August 15th, 2016 at 07:56 PM. Reason: misspelling
Unread August 15th, 2016
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

I try to give them space. They have my hobby phone and are free to contact me when they return. I will text a few favs "Happy Birthday" each year. But for the most part, once they leave, I let them make the first move.