Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 26th, 2015
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve
Default Site still slow as hell

plus review comments never seem to appear--not in a timely manner anyway.
They've been working on it for how long now? I guess we just have to live with it, or else give up and go elsewhere.
Unread December 27th, 2015
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold
Smile You still here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Boinkwell View Post
plus review comments never seem to appear--not in a timely manner anyway.
They've been working on it for how long now? I guess we just have to live with it, or else give up and go elsewhere.
Thought you left.
Unread December 27th, 2015
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
Thought you left.
Lol. I was thinking the same thing. This guy is a major whiner.
Unread December 29th, 2015
VIP User

It must have been just for that day because it is up to speed now. Still, doesn't it bug you that comments don't post?
And I did leave for a while but am back. Thought I was done with the hobby but, not yet. Still, however, since there are so few reviews here I might give RM another try. It has its own problems but more reviews and I like how you can get a running commentary on a review there.
Unread December 29th, 2015
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Boinkwell View Post
It must have been just for that day because it is up to speed now. Still, doesn't it bug you that comments don't post?
And I did leave for a while but am back. Thought I was done with the hobby but, not yet. Still, however, since there are so few reviews here I might give RM another try. It has its own problems but more reviews and I like how you can get a running commentary on a review there.
Hey RB, I used RM when they were free but haven't gone back since they are subscription only. What are the problems there? And yeah, I've made some comments that never show up. Agree that that's pretty irritating, especially when the posted review is so bogus.
Unread December 30th, 2015
VIP User

Hi RC. RM used to be free? Anyway, in answer to your question, I think their search tool is not as good as MPR's, they don't permit reviews of independents (severe drawback there) and, as you point out, you must pay for vip, although at $15/mo it's not that bad. I paid once and got some good info, but, like here, they sometimes get fake reviews--however, with their more open commenting board, the fakers are more likely to get exposed, and sometimes the back and forth comments on a review is an interesting read--you never get that here. Also they don't have the technical glitches that you often encounter here, like just now when I wanted to post this reply, and it said I had to log in, when I already was logged in. Luckily I copied the text so I didn't have to type the whole damn thing over again.
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

Neither site is all that good. This site is from 1980 and is dead, while RM's is lame in it's own way and has some pretty weird stalker types on it.
VIP User

traveler can you please inform us of a better site--focused on MPs. I know about TER but I think they are pretty exclusively for reviews of independents, which is OK but for my immediate area there are not many and then they don't stick around for long, at least not the good ones, in my experience.
VIP User

When I first started this hobby 6+ years ago, RM was free. Think they started charging 3-4 years ago. Each geography has it's own boards. Cross reference on HX, MPR, USASG and TER. They all come and go - remember Troothsayer and AFFax? As we all know they have their pros and cons. I use HX a lot and frequent AAMPs in the OC. MPR has some good info on AMPs in the OC.

I get my best info from other mongers that I've gotten to know. We share the really good ones that no one want's to post on a public website. Heck, we even get together for beers every once in a while. Certainly can't share any info with a friend. They all have big mouths and would let something slip.
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly can't share any info with a friend. They all have big mouths and would let something slip.[/quote]

That is true, better off exchanging info here than with friends.