View Single Post
Unread June 7th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHP View Post
I am a hardcore Democrat but I have extraordinary respect for President Trump's refusal to wear condoms. I'm not sure I will vote for him in 2020, but that is certainly going to be a huge factor. He's done it his way from the very start. I doubt he even knows how to put one on.
Yep, diff between Bill Clinton and Trump is Clinton is still lying. That hasn't gone so well as noted in interview recently with Stephen Colbert. He told the truth when saying he has regrets and he did not get away free from it, and made statements supporting #metoo, but went back to lying about apologizing to Monica Lewinsky and family. Colbert was not kind to him.