Thread: Bangkok or bust
View Single Post
Unread March 9th, 2015
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

It is 9:30 am and Pookie just left the my room. Now back to the Sunday morning BJ. So she shows me a menu and I poick my meal. We go upstairs and I sit on the couch. She comes in and has me drop my draws and takes me to the sink for a nice wash and dry. Back to the couch and I sit on a towel and she is standing in front of me so i hepled her undress. But as my luck has it. Shes on the rag. So i play with the titty's while she licks from the back of my balls to the tip of my dick. She has had a lot of practice. Nice and sloppy until i cim. After another trip to the sink I pay my tab. 700 baht and 100 tip. ($25) I make it to the bar for breakfast. Now back to Tikky. She called on Sunday afternoon and asked me to meet her on Sunday night. At 9:00 pm i meet her and Gia at the bar for drinks and then off to the club again. This time just Tikky and i got back to my room. She stay's short time ( 1.5 hours ) and i give her 1000 baht and she was happy. she left at 4:30 am. So i sleep until noon and then go to the bar for pancakes and bloody mary's for lunch. Tikky calls and said she was off today so we went to the mall together and then dinner. She started her time of the month so no play time tonight. I go back to the bar on Soi 4. On th way back to the hotel I see a little massage place called Friendly Massage. I go in for a oil massage and I pick Pookie. This is another place that has tables divided by curtain's. So i take a shower and I am on the middle table when to other mongers come in. Pookie is doing a hard massage and it fucking hurt. So i start rubbing her ass and she keeped making the be quite sign. Soon she starts the happy ending and the guy to my left was making noise. Ha Oh MMMMMMM. We started to laugh. Anyway after she is done i take another shower.

As i was leaving I paid the casher 350 bath ( $10 ) and tip Pookie 500 ( $15 ). she asked if i had a phone and I said yes. I gave it to her and she entered her phone # and asked me to call her when I got back from Pattaya. i said ok. it was about 11:30 last night when she called and asked if she could come over. I told her my hotel and room number. Soon she was here. She stayed the night and left this morning. I put 1000 baht in her purse and she said no because she wanted to come over and I did not ask her to come over. So a freebee last night. 2 more pops mr. 1drmain. Now off to Pattaya.