View Single Post
Unread April 22nd, 2017
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

I've always wondered how much really high quality K-girl pussy this guy could get. Man, if I was him, I'd have 10,000 concubines in waiting and I'd order up 3 each night to serve at my pleasure. Each one is pre-screened for std and attractiveness before they are brought to my bed chambers.

On a more serious note, all we can do with the Kim dynasty is manage the situation. Getting China and the world to put sanctions and pressure on the regime is a useful and about the only weapon we got. The tough talk and thoughts of a pre-emptive strike is ridiculous. Sure, we could reduce North Korea to ruble within 5 minutes. But in that 5 minute period they would retaliate with artillery and missiles and kill MILLIONS in Seoul (and thousands of U.S. Military personnel) in the bllnk of an eye. That is unacceptable. If we keep up the threatening language and rhetoric, we just move a little closer to that scenario. The fat little fucker with the bad haircut just wants to stay in power. He wouldn't think twice about retaliation if he thought the end was near.