View Single Post
Unread February 10th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
PI Girls are some of the dumbest, short sighted chicks in the world. It's not enough that they get a guy to marry them and bring them here, take care of them and give them money etc....then they want to kill the goose that is laying the golden eggs by wanting to go shopping everyday, (when in the PI they were happy to go eat KFC once a year) sending all of YOUR hard earned money to their family back home and all of a sudden this dirt poor province needs Gucci, Chanel, LV brand name everything!!! I know this first hand...my first wife was Filipina. If you tell a PI chick "I'll give you $100 today or if you wait 1 week I will give you $10,000 they will ALL take the $100 today.....then get mad at you for not giving them the $10,000 later!!!
Filipinas must somehow be related to Viet...it has a familiar ring to it...