View Single Post
Unread January 7th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

We shall see....I have known more whores than most guys out there (present company excluded) and I can smell a whore from a mile away and this girl smelled like hello kitty cupcakes and cotton candy! LOL So if she will go for less than my already obscene mongering budget I will give her a chance to prove you all right! If she's a whore I'll NEXT her and abandon this experiment. I'm meeting a 33 year old Latina MILF tomorrow that already agreed to less than I spend on monthly HJ, HX, MP girls so if she turns out as hot as her pics she will be the back up to the Asian GND. If these 2 are a bust I give up and resort back to what we all know works... $40 HJ, $100 FS and $180 HX 10's I guess I'm your typical asshole that even though what we do here is great...I'm looking for that Holy Grail of pussy. So far the closest I have came was SE Asia. Maybe I can ask Leonard Nimoy to remake "In Search Of" to see if the Holy Grail of Poon exists!!! LOL