View Single Post
Unread August 24th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute
Default I think I hit the jackpot - if I can convert her

I landed a mid-20s civilian super hottie white girl, almost 10 status very petite hot hot girl to come over and massage me and for repeats. First time no HE but she worked the butt well and I think I can at least convert her to that but this girl is so hot I need to bang her. I know it will cost more so I started cheap with her to give me room to scale it up. She seemed quite shy to take charge and I don't exactly want to rattle her but I also don't want to be OK with minimal results.

I'm thinking I can go a bit pervy and just tell her I'd love a HJ for extra and then see how well she takes it. If she backs off then I saved myself $ but if she goes for it I want to push it to the dark side more each time she comes over. Anyone have similar experience? Normally I convert the girls within the first 1 or 2 times meeting but with others I could tell they were down for it from their vibe. With this one I'm so blinded by how hot she is that I'm not picking up a mutual DTF vibe. She probably gets guys offering dick to her all day long and I may need a less direct and subtle approach but without being so subtle I don't get anywhere with her.

This would probably be better in the private forum but I don't feel like dumping $50 on a gift CC right now just to have a discussion about this.