Thread: Daty
View Single Post
Unread October 25th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Panties aside or off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers1990 View Post
What percentage of providers allow you to DATY from your experience? I have found that many providers that never even take off any clothes for you will allow you to go down on them if you make your move and they are wearing shorts or a dress. They will keep all their clothes on but will let you eat their pussy by pulling their shorts to the side.
Lakers, back to your original point I have seen with some Viets and others you are having a first or second encounter with. However and some can make it exciting if they reciprocate, that can be hot and furious, sometimes a turn on! But usually I like to take time and that is more like a "take it off" time when a fuller experience is the goal, at least for me.