Thread: Daty
View Single Post
Unread October 25th, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

I see no problems with a dress or skirt. I relish the thought of a provider enters the room with a skirt. Access is so much easier. Providers are also well aware that access is much easier. I've known providers that would change from a dress or skirt to pants when they get to work. They would do this to limit roaming and access.
Pants are another story. I understand that FS providers are trying to protect themselves, in case of an interruption by inquisitive management or LE. By keeping the pants (short or long) on both legs but pushing them down to just above the knees, they can quickly pull them back on if necessary. Of course, this limits your access and the FS positions you can get into.
I would insist that providers remove at least one pant leg. If they refused, that would be my first and last visit. Usually, I would get my request.