View Single Post
Unread April 19th, 2022
VIP User

Wanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabitha01 View Post
Typical I’m innocent and a good person. I’ve read your reviews. Your a serial pervert who doesn’t respect women, works a blue collar job, hate your life, failing marriage and deep down you hate yourself and life. Your an addict, can’t control your impulsive behavior and your a worthless human being who clearly has an arrest record and possibly a sex offender. You can’t control your behavior. I have no doubt you have raped at least one of the masseuses! OMG! Your also the pervert who wrote a 1 page story about how amazing you are at licking the vagina’s of prostitutes! You also have low self esteem and crave attention. You pay to lick vagina? Sick
Have no doubt you think of yourself as an innocent and good person, like most people. After reading this from you, took the time to read your one review, seeing Adam a male massuer who has quite a few reviews from women on here. Most seem quite satisfied with Adam and do not have a problem in reviewing him on this site. Your review has you dropping your robe as soon as he came to see you and he took care of your "meow" much to your satisfaction and you gave him a nice tip. So you paid to have Adam lick your vagina? Really sounds like you had a good time. Also saw a male client review of Adam listed. He seemed satisfied with Adam's service as well. That was hardcock. Could be a coincidence.