View Single Post
Unread November 20th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
most AMP providers are against any photo/video, and feel very insecure, for obvious reasons. I read about a couple of cases where a hidden cam was discovered by the provider, and it got very ugly afterwards.
Yeah, that's true. Occasionally AMP or AAMP providers will let me snap a pic of them in BD suit/working attire.

There was a Chinese provider working at the 6 off of Westminster and the 405 who wanted new pics for her BP ad. After the session, she asked me to snap some with her iPhone. I tried to be serious but it was funny trying to take pics and trying to keep her face, nips and the cooter covered. LOL! I never saw her ad with my pics, tho.