View Single Post
Unread July 20th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I remember the first time a massage girl wanted to hook up with me. It was before I was married, I was young and going to school working as a scrub technologist in a hospital. Still living at home with my mother. The girl was pretty, Korean, 27 years old and her name was Kim [very original] We fucked a few times at her shop. One night I took her out to drink at the Holliday In on the beach in Ventura, we got an ocean facing room with a balcony and fucked. I don’t think she had a nice living arrangement. She had no problem staying with me overnight. She went to work the next morning. I remember some of the people at the Holliday In were staring at us because Kim still had her work make up on.

A few weeks later she told me what she wanted. She wanted me to cosign for an apartment for her in Oxnard. [Much the same as Choi. That is really how Choi and I became serious. I signed a lease for her to get an apartment in Koreatown. That will bind you to the girl for at least a year.]

For some reason I got cold feet and did not sign the lease for Kim. She was pissed and then she disappeared. Moved somewhere. In a way massage parlors taught me how to act with women. If you are not shy to pull you dick out and jack off in front of a woman you just met then pretty much nothing is going to embarrass you.