View Single Post
Unread September 7th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPgirl View Post
LMAO And I ain't missing a darn thing. You, OTOH, are quite clueless. But that's ok. I'm not here for you or any other male monger that is too dense to understand. lol
I think everyone here sees where you are coming from so no one is clueless as you think and no one is too dense to understand you. Your ability to pass on your knowledge and viewpoint is no issue, so have at it. You may find if you write reviews you may have responses from interested parties. You may even find more than you ever thought. So spin away questions or stories or observations and enjoy. But it does go too far to assume and state that some are clueless or too dense to understand your orientation; that's uncalled for and not in the realm of kindly dialogue. You've got a few posts but better to know you with more, no? Even some reviews would be nice so we could get an idea how you roll when hobbying. You get to read all reviews here but with some of your own it may give you more of a following. Didn't you mention something about contributing on other sites and having been well accepted there? The more you share, the more friends will show up for dialogue.

Last edited by marsean; September 7th, 2018 at 09:06 PM.