View Single Post
Unread January 27th, 2014
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

I can't believe this hasn't already been mentioned, but I bring it up only because it happened to me yesterday.

I was having a great time with this well-know, well-reviewed Asian girl from HX whose name shall not be named. It was my second visit with her in a week because she was so good the first time.

After going through all the normal fun stuff (DFK, BBBJ, rimming, cowgirl), she suddenly tells me to get on top. I thought it was strange because we hadn't been in CG too long, but I figured she was just tired today.

So we're in mish and I'm getting close. That's when I start to notice the smell. As I'm finishing, the smell starts getting stronger, nearly unbearable. I finish and pull out and the odor is now a tangible, palpable entity which hits me like an upper-cut.

Clearly she's aware too because she immediately excuses herself to the bathroom, saying she'll be right back for round two. But as she leaves, the smell lingering on my cock from whatever died in her kitty is causing me to dry heave. I nearly puked on the bed.

I realize girls get all sorts of fungal infections, bladder infections, etc., and that's probably all it was. But this was like the smell of festering, rotting carrion.

She finished in the bathroom and I rushed past her to the shower to clean the skunk from my body. She was waiting naked on the bed when I got out because I had paid for the hour, but I made up an excuse saying I had masturbated earlier and I only had one pop, so I was heading out.