View Single Post
Unread March 2nd, 2014
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool

From what I can tell the AMP business is really, really slow (at least in the OC area). At least 2 factors are the poor economy (lack of hobby funds) and the explosion in new AMP’s (Stanton, Huntington Beach, Garden Grove, etc) ie: less demand/more supply. Several times I have hit an AMP in the late afternoon and there is only (1) girl working and I am her first customer. BP Advertized pricing seems to be dropping to record low house fees. When I ask the girls how’s business they complain that business is real slow and they complain that they don’t have enough work hours to get by.

Yes my mongering budget has been cut way back due to the economy. I have to be very selective with my limited hobby budgeted funds, don’t have capacity to waste funds on the bad experience AMP’s (which seem to be everywhere)