View Single Post
Unread January 5th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
THANKS ASS!!! Couldn't have said it better myself. That is exactly what I meant by all women are whores in one way or another.
Many of the girls on SA say they need money for school, bills etc and why not find a guy with means that can help them with those things. One girl put it like this....if they date another college guy he will not have money, won't take her anywhere, fuck other girls, party and drink too much and all she will be getting is fucked one way or another! LOL These young girls on this site are actually pretty bright. Why not find a BF that has something to offer??? I actually think the majority are looking for 1 guy to provide what they want but there are many that are going to try to grab all they can from as many guys as they can.
I'll tell you why they tell you this - what's really going in is they are still banging those college guys because they like the dicking they get from penniless assholes who happen to turn them on. But they also like money, so they want a guy (or 2 or 3) to fund their bullshit. They think they can have their cake & eat it too yet all but a very few of them 5 years later will end up broke and in debt, nothing to show for it, and still getting a dicking from the kind of dirtbags who somehow have no problem smashing random new pussy on a weekly basis. The few who don't end up with such a fate will have found a real proper sugar daddy but without the direct transfer of cash, so it's respectable, they will stay with such a guy for a few years and then he will eventually toss her because he'll finally come to his senses. Then these women will have no marketable skills yet still spend money like it's going out of style, and turn into 40-something saggy tantra goddesses with way too much plastic surgery and mental baggage that would makes even an open minded guy think twice about staying in the same room with them.