Thread: MP Busy Times?
View Single Post
Unread February 22nd, 2016
Junior Puppy

GodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan5000 View Post
When and when not to go to an AMP or your independent provider? That is the question and one of my ATFs. So let's do this scientifically. People on fixed incomes are paid on the 1st of the month, military personnel are also paid on the 1st along with the 15th of each month. Most other people are paid every Friday or every other Friday. Next is free time, most people get off work by 5pm on weekdays, take their lunch between 11am-1pm and are off weekends and holidays. Last and definitely not least is the x-factor (i.e. spouse or significant other). Figuring out how to get away from them so you can handle your business.

If you can avoid the dates, times and people listed above you should be good and hopefully you will be able to spend some quality time at your ATF AMP and/or independent provider. With that said, good luck and good hunting.
I think another factor is that a lot of people around the SEM are more blue collar workers and have early shifts (6AM-3PM) because I noticed car traffic gets heavier around 3 and MPs get bumrushed.