Thread: asking upfront
View Single Post
Unread July 25th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by progolfer View Post
We all were inexperienced in the beginning. Over time you learn to read signals and react to them. I do agree that it could ruin it for the first rest of us for a short time. Recently a regular said it was slow because guys had to pay for vehicle and stickers. Whether true or not they also are reacting to less income.
PG, IMHO its not just inexperienced Mongers who say this stupid shit, its vets too.
Some men just do not know how to talk or relate to a Woman/Women.
Any of us who have been around guys/male friends in bars or any and many social situations, can just tell the assholes from the guys who are popular with the other guys. You know that from the Golf course I would think.
Same with the Babes.....some guys are just very comfy and have ZERO problems with talking to women, and making them comfy with just a few lines of BS. We know how to draw the line with them.

I was with my Buddy 1drmain today for lunch, and we had a ball with the girls who were the servers today in Chinatown. Everytime they came by our table, we had them giggling for some reason, and most of it was because of the shit we said to them. It was just him or me throwing out 1 liners and the girls were smiling as much as they could...Why? Well, you figure it out...the service was great to for some reason. Hmmmm!