Thread: asking upfront
View Single Post
Unread July 24th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute
Default asking upfront

I walked into a spa where I've known the lady for a couple years. I did not have an appointment so she said come back in 30 minutes. I was heading out the door and the other monger comes out of the room pissed off. As he walks past me, she says to me "he is not happy". He looks back at me shaking his head and says " she all yours!". He leaves and she says he asked her before anything even started for extras. She said I told him I had no idea what he was talking about.
Another place I go, the gal told me a lot of times they ask her on the phone and if they do , she immediately hangs up. Both these girls play.
I don't think this is a good idea to do that but am interested in any comments on this.