Thread: GZ cafe
View Single Post
Unread March 16th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWillie View Post
True. I have seen reports that 5-6 years ago, there were fully-nude coffee places in Garbage Grove... the local authorities started cracking down and when I finally went, it was peekaboo tops and minimal bottoms, but pretty conservative by comparison. 80% of the guys there were smoking and looking at the laptops they brought and paying minimal attention to the waitresses. Sure wish I hadn't missed the fully nude days.

I think the solution for this problem is to create a 'private club' model. But soccer moms horrified by the possibility of men getting aroused will always be a problem.
Right on Willie, these married socker mom types fantasize taking their daughter to the socker fields to play with balls on the field(and maybe empowering their feeling of living independent of men), and when back at home with the breadwinning man, he can't get his balls teased or a pickle tickle cuz his broad is trying to envision living on her own, without giving it up.