Thread: 2012 Election
View Single Post
Unread October 12th, 2011
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Sol, they are not interested to know. the public largely are the "zombies" that the Occupy Wall Street speak of. Just consumers who live from day to day supporting a capitalist system that does not help or care for the middle class/working poor.

The distinction between "middle class" and "poor" in America is starting to blur, actually.

Question? If you are 2 paychecks away from utter financial ruin are you "middle class" or "poor?" I don't know too many people who have 6 months money socked away for an emergency.

Regarding China. I am no economic expert by any means. Just a dabbler who reads things. If they reassessed the Yaun and made it more expensive relative to the dollar 1. it would raise the price of Chinese exports, thus hurting the Chinese economy. It would make American exports more competitive relative to China exports

2. It would really piss off China. China, as you recall, owns much of the United States Debt. China=rich. America=poor.

China could call in their debt. "Hey round eye assholes! You want to play rough? Give us our money back now! Just wire it in to our account this afternoon and we are square." I kind of don't think we have the money to pay off the deficit. At least that is what I am reading. we spent it all on space exploration, war on drugs and war on terror.