Thread: 2012 Election
View Single Post
Unread October 11th, 2011
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Cain, now there is a nice Bible name for you. As you recall: In the Bible, Cain is the guy who killed his brother Able over jealousy for God's love because God seemed to favor Able because he worked hard to get his gift for God, where as Able seemed to inherit his gift and he just gave it up. So Cain murdered Able. Republicans profess love of the Bible. I actually read the book at Church. "Res ipso Loquitur" the act speaks for itself. One of my favorite Latin sayings.

Anyways: Regarding 2012 Presidential Republican Potential Candidate Cain's 9 9 9 tax plan. That one may actually help me. I make decent money. It would definitely help the rich, they would pay less than they do now. It would definitely fuck the working poor who may not pay any income tax under existing tax law as they are barely making it as it is. Under Cain's plane the poor would pay 9% of any income, 9% of any State income, 95 on consumption. 27%. Where as now they are below poverty line and they pay zero tax, Surprise! A Republican plan that helps the rich and fucks the poor. How novel is that?

GOP stands for Fuck The Poor.

Last edited by ichi the killer; October 11th, 2011 at 10:44 PM.