Thread: Yelp HE Review
View Single Post
Unread July 10th, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yelp HE Review

An interesting review from August 2013. Below the link is the text from the review.

http://www.yelp.com/not_recommended_...-spa-san-pedro

1 review for Lotus Spa that is not currently recommended
Note: The reviews below are not factored into the business's overall star rating.

If I could give half star or no star I would! The massage was decent at best, after the massage the woman cici grabbed my man part and demanded a tip to continue. I told her no thanks and got dressed, after paying $60 for the massage she stood in front of the entrance and said "you pay tip, $20 more cause you happy!" I said no I'm not happy and tried to walk out, she demanded the tip so I threw a 20 at her and walked out. Not only all of that insane behavior but since I called in before to ask about their hours, I started getting text messages about going back, I responded no thank you yet she continued to text me for almost an hour saying "only happy end to big d***, you average me no like so no happy for you! No come back no care we get better customer with big d*** and pay more cause you cheap! $20 no good tip!" And she continues to text me saying lies and attempting to offend me when she was only hurting her business. Do not go to this place, they are liars very rude and give average massages.