View Single Post
Unread September 15th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=alanthick;86934]

Really. What the fuck is going on here? Enough bullshit. It's obvious that a prosperous country saves itself a lot of problems by spreading a bit of wealth around to the "have nots" so as to avoid an uprising.

But when the working class gets close to becoming the "have nots" you will see an uprising . And I think that is what is in the works.
:
But I could be way off base so feel free to call me a racist, homophobe, gun totin, nascar lovin asshole.

No no, No thick. No name calling. There is too much beating up going on all over the place. You're seeing what everybody else is seeing out there and probably as right as anybody.

So here is what I am thinking:

The long term cry of the Dems is to appeal to more of the people and to offer them more of a feeling of belonging.

The Reps want to find their own way and appeal to those who don't like big government telling you how to live your own life.

The belonging to a group and trying to get new immigrants to vote Dem does expand their base, but the question is what have they done for all of them at least for the last 8 years? Are things getting better? It would not seem so if you notice the feeling of the people in poor areas. So maybe the Reps want to earn the respect of a lot more people and actually get improvements and job creation going. Who knows how this will turn out?